Monday, October 24, 2005

-lucky day- [random thoughts kay na-irits ko]

  - the mosquito from the sweat shop started annoying me onset of the shift, she was a friend, WAS, i do not know what's with her, it's either she is muchos asphalted as a person, or is it her tush that's taking calls?

- i realised that i am fed up with some people from work najud, the monitors are fine, do not care muchos najud, i have always been provided with a job, am not scared of losing it. just like what i said when i left PS, i would rather be sane, than have a job that keeps me from being lucid! pero hello, ang hirap kaya maghanap ng work!


- my 37th call, i have spoken to a filipina, over excited lil lady she is, she distinguished the accent right away, buti nalang, when she asked for my name, i said, it's sarah ma'am. she told me her son-in-law will help me daw. ngyox. she asked what's my ethnicity, told her am korean-filipino. hala, happiness chit-chat xa, i am only sorry i cannot speak with her longer. milk! nonetheless, she made my day, truliliy!


- maissue the sup, cannot browse, just got lucky. when it comes to guy sups, wala namang problema, don't they realise how boring and agonizing it is to do your lines in a matter of half a minute? milky devils.


- my 20th call is a sup call, just lucky again. ilove sup calls, lalo na aanga-anga mag-english ang sup, puro lang ahm,uhm, sorry...pede nga thank you for the inconvenience!


- my hair is hail-mary-full of gunk. greasiness galore.


- shobe: artifice is a device, a clever trick, tama si achee, bleh! check m-w.com


- and yeah, top 1 pang-ruin, i wonder why one girl would keep asking me instructions on our project and not trust me when i tell her what i heard. do not ask me eh.... and once, i logged out, mistakenly, she likewise did so, and when another ma-isshung sup asked why we logged out, she pointed, i saw her log out, and so i followed. ano ba! role model ba eto?


- sira na araw ko. para lang akong tinanung, sino presidente mo.


- cannot pronounce longevity, HEHE!

8 comments:

  1. hahaha! ka-lingaw! ikaw na lang tana ang sup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaya-gaya, puto maya...

    she must really look up to you, girl.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay naku, that's why i would rather talk to ppl online cuz some ppl around me are plainly annoying. am trying to practice more than patience juds when dealing with some of them. my sour mood turned around na though. almost lunch na eh, lafs na sad. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. mka sab-an gani kog mama naku, apil2x naku iya idol, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheehhehehe tara na asa ayala, raen... mag yawa2 ta didto taman2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kat, promise will find time magchikka galores, i am in a messy scheme of things lately, sms you laterz

    ReplyDelete
  7. di man gani ko maregular diri,heeheehee

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: