Monday, April 17, 2006

BEFORE I CAME TO COLLEGE I WISH I HAD KNOWN


That it didn't matter how late I scheduled my first class,
I'd sleep through it anyway.
That I could change so much and barely realize it.
That you can love a lot of people in a lot of different ways.
That college kids throw airplanes too.
That if you wear polyester everyone will ask why you are so dressed up.
That every clock on campus shows a different time.
That if you were smart in high school, so what?
That I would go to a party the night before a final.
That I could sleep until 12:55 and still make my 1:00 class.
That my best friend is the worst roommate.
That you can know everything and fail a test.
That you can know nothing and ace a test. (I know a bunch of us are
testimony to this one!)
That I would never watch the news, and I would be totally out of touch
with the world happenings.
That Home is a great place to visit, But I wouldn't want to live there.
That the more money your parents give you, the less you have every time
you check your account!!
That parties get old, and sometimes you just want to kick back and watch a
movie.
That most of my education would be obtained outside of class.
That friendship is more than getting drunk together, but I met most of my
friends through drinking.
That I would be one of those people that my parents warned me about.
That you could be totally broke, but still have enough to go to a bar!
That I would go home every weekend my Freshman year.
That I would laugh at all the Freshman going home every weekend my Senior
year.
That Sunday is a figment of the world's imagination.
That my parents would become so much smarter in the last few years.
That it's possible to be alone even when you are surrounded by friends.
That friends are what makes this place worthwhile!
Don't be dismayed at good-byes, A farewell is necessary before we can meet
again, and meeting again, after moments or a
Lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. Forward this to your
friends because without friends, there isn't anything.


 



 


 




16 comments:

  1. true jud ni during college, i wonder why i was able to go drinking every weekend and watch movies pa jud after my 3:40pm class...karon kung broke as in was jud moolah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. gimingaw naku addu ba.masking b4 ginacurse naku ang place

    ReplyDelete
  3. parehas ta ug gipost ron, rae... i so love this forwarded mail..

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, nalingaw ko, kaw man ni ni forward naku hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. nalingaw pd lagi ko.. mao forward gyud daun.. hehehehhee

    ReplyDelete
  6. yipee gyud! kay makaleave na gyud.. niapply daun ko ug leave oi.. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. maka-miss tambay sa Jacinto gate dapit, sa may Samahan office banda para mag-people watch lalo na pag Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. grabeh ka nice. supah ka good job kai. hehehehe ang reg PA, hatag unta daun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ako kay manlibak sa mga ppl going thru the bellarmine building, hahaha
    and panghimantay sa mga pangsuoton sa mga tao!

    hay, mingaw naku city triangle pod..
    kaabot ka ato?

    ReplyDelete
  10. ay o..naay videoke ngadto dba hehe..ug ganahan ko sa ilang mga chairs sa food court

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha. oo naa videoke.
    didto ko tig adto paglunch break kay didto galunch ako crash
    hay the ateneo!

    grabeh pod naku ka idol ang remoquillo twins ui....
    mare, samahan chenes pod diay ka?

    ReplyDelete
  12. not samahan chenes..comelec chorvah. lerie was our chairperson while treasurer ko (nangurakot ko hahah!)..bitaw noh idol jud nimo cla, asa pud mo nagkaila? sabagay deserving man pud i-idolize ang duha..miss lerie na gani, we talk through mail lang panagsa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. sa school mi ni essa kai sya mana amo chairperson sa scribe
    lerie on the other hand online correspondent mi...murag mag 3 years na...Ü

    ReplyDelete
  14. unsa nang scribe gani?

    ReplyDelete
  15. katong samahan publication chenes

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: