Monday, April 17, 2006

kiss the rain

If there’s one thing I’m good at, it is love.  That might not seem much, but I’m proud of it.  I learned it the way a stray dog learns to swim: by being stuffed in a gunnysack with the rest of the litter and thrown into a fast-flowing river.  The one that survived against the odds, that’s me.

-In Lucia's Eyes, Japin

 

"Things you did at night could be pretty embarrassing in the light of day."

-Randy Powell


<3

 

I do not want to be a wife, a mistress yes, a lover, yes of course, but not a wife. There is something in me in that word that does not suit me. As a wife, I will never be free. I will be a shadow of myself. As a wife I will be almost impotent. I will be in prison, unable to advance in body and soul. Something will get hold of me as a wife and destroy me.

-One is enough, Flora Napwa

 

<3

 

i heart you card

 

 

sighs, we still don't know where we would go...ithink we are off to camotes island. and we only have a few more hours to decide where to go for the team building. galenga talaga ui. this is freaking scary. it's abt a couple hours boat ride daw. hadlok jud ui. apila pa gifever ko... kepoi jud.

8 comments:

  1. ako i want to be married and become a wife..it wouldn't destroy me rather it would make me whole. to quote a line from Shall We Dance, "people want to get married because we need a witness to our lives. There's a billion people on the planet..what does any one life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything."...hmm..wish ko lang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako kay marry rich rajud ang philosopy. mao ra na. end.
    gi quote ra naku na mare. jejejeje. that does not hold true for me sad. Ü
    but, it's south african lit, it's beautiful...
    and non-conventional way of living adulthood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marry rich jud diay..grabe nani! yeah it's non-conventional jud, bilib sad ko sa mga tao na ing-ana ang thinking noh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo. iwanna marry. pero klaruhon sa naku na kwartahan..hahaha Ü para di naku mu agent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mao mag-sitting pretty ka na lang...

    ReplyDelete
  6. uu.
    mao nang main purpose hehehe. marry rich, die richer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a refreshing way to look at it. Ü

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: