Wednesday, April 5, 2006

by the river piedra i cried

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Books
Genre: Other
Author:coelho
...All love stories are the same.

...Perhaps love makes us old before our time--or young if youth has passed. But how can I not recall those moment? That is why I write--to try to turn sadness into longing, solitude into remembrance. So that when I finish telling myself the story, I can toss it into the Piedra. That's what the woman who has given me shelter told me to do. Only then--in the words of one of the saints--will the water extinguish what the flames have written.


ooooh love!

11 comments:

  1. mali diay ako title sa? i sat down and cried bah? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept ma'am...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the river piedra i sat down and wept

    ReplyDelete
  4. mali jud hahahahaha tanga

    ReplyDelete
  5. ambut nagbo-ot bo-ot ang katokens...mana na kay keana!Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. love clearly defined, click this: so addictive

    ReplyDelete
  7. i also enjoyed reading 11 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe funny kaau ka rainy:) mizyah

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: