Sunday, April 23, 2006

when harry met sally


I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.


 

You can't express every feeling that you have every moment that you have them.

12 comments:

  1. hai...wen pa kaya ta mkaharbat ug ingon ani a ke ke?:/ ehhehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewan ko kai.
    won't settle for anything less than butterflies nalang juds Ü
    hehehe
    fly fly fly the butterfly..

    tama na sa mga dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha..funny kaau ka=D dapat jud worth it and true and certified man na jud ang next oi.. lisud kaau ning mga PIRATED UG PEKE hehehe dali lang magaras:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ayt!
    at bakit mejo natatagalan ka sa pangangapitbahay...
    will tok to you sa wed ha...
    mag luch sko...1 hour

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe going to sleep na pud kay mag drive pa ko early tom ihatod cla mama.. nytnyt=) mzyah mwah

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love "when harry met sally"! esp that restaurant scene where meg ryan fakes an orgasm. hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that was really funny bitaw tl. meg's very beautiful jud ui. masking unsa ia hair and outift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ay tama na ang kadamakan nato, mare! =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. ay.. online cya.. heheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  10. kat i will get over the kadamakan mode after this year...for 2007 preppy guys na..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo kai, online ming duha...ithink.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: