Sunday, April 9, 2006

quotes quotes and quotes

I follow a terrible profession..... the lamplighter

To everything there is a season
and a time to every purpose under heaven..... heavenonastick.com


If letting go was the only way to see him smile again....
then what about my pain?
If letting go was the ending in forever....
why has everything started all over again?
I can't bring myself to confess...
you were never mine... idon'tknowwherethisisfrom



"I am nothing special, of this I am sure.
I am a common man with common thoughts
and I've led a common life.
There are no monuments dedicated to me
and my name will soon be forgotten,
but I've loved another
with all my heart and soul,
and to me, this has always been enough."
Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook) ­

marchraenmaker View all userpics

7 comments:

  1. "I am nothing special, of this I am sure.
    I am a common man with common thoughts
    and I've led a common life.
    There are no monuments dedicated to me
    and my name will soon be forgotten,
    but I've loved another
    with all my heart and soul,
    and to me, this has always been enough."
    Nicholas Sparks (The Notebook) ­

    love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo tl hehehehe. i got it from a friendster profile sa usa naku ka migo....hay....boredom. i haven't seen the movie. or read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Notebook, my favorite movie. I have watched it a thousand times. And the DVD will be with me - wherever I go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mare..you gotta watch this film. super nice...tearjerker. bato cguro ang dli ma-touch sa movie...here's an excerpt from Noah's letter to Allie (heartness..):

    "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I'll be seeing you."

    ReplyDelete
  5. u mean u take it everywhere? Ü

    ReplyDelete
  6. allie ang name sa gal? ang tindera sa mais or maize vendor na hatred naku kay ally ang name...argh arf arf

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: