Friday, October 27, 2006

clueless urbanite lost in sugarland





 

 

 

 

But no apologies, I am what I am and despite the limitations of my meager bank account



and my shar pei's trust fund, I will make do and be fab in any way I can....

 

 

oo, sakto. haha. i should chant this celine lopez quote while doing yoga. haha. can you imagine it, am doing yoga then i fell asleep? i woke up on my yoga mat. malala na.

 

wukits since i know you guys are reading my blog, diri na lang ko magstorya....

 

arvin- aminin mo na. hahaha, kse ako wlang aaminin. jawk. and i know i walked terribley, pero you have this thing 4me not otherwise....i know. hahaha.

gosh team thor, amishu and iwuv you, you were the pinaka mature set of ppl i've worked with. and guys, kahit naka inom ako ng white flower the whole shift dati, mahal ko kayo. hahaha. salamat sa pagsali sakin sa mga spammed emails. this is keeping me sane.

 

rez-wala makapildi sa pagka autistic mo. for one you asked if i were in negros, i sed yes, when i did, you sed: so now you're negra? anobah. ang corny. you want me to put you on the aol cat alert again?!!! then yer tools won't work one freaking hour!

 

jaezbereny- ilove you too.and amishu everyday. tama na pambabae!

 

 

i remembered the little prince, after wut has had happened lately i came to a realization that i will still cry when someone takes my ragdoll l that even adults are as scared and would whimper l that most of grown-ups are still sticking to the toddler's creed---- what's mine is mine, what's your's is mine as well

 

 

Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls;all your waves and breakers have swept over me.

Psalm 42:7

 

ang ganda.

 

 

sighs verlaine, asan kana? it would've been easier if nasa pinas ka ngayon. i wanted to cry chinchansoo tears, buti nalang today i snapped out of the crying over making coffee or boiling eggs mode. am i this pathetic? oh i am; sabi pa ni jezrel. asan na kayo? umuwi ka na, i don't want to be found guilty of skyrocketting yer globe bills, kahit roaming ka di ako magttext baka oblivious ka na mahal na ang texts mo, hehehe.  

 

oh one kilig thing kagabi: claire- the site lead saw me and exclaimed, raen why did you cut yer hair? i said i've same issue like wut i told you in cebu. she said, don't get depressed, you have to cheer up cuz malapit na launch nyo. then she gave me this sideway hug.

 

haha. ang babaw ko. madali lang akong sumaya. pero masama talaga ugali ko.

 

 

peter the trainer called our attention kanina, mine particularly cuz he knows my first name. kakahiya talaga.

 

 

oh, today: i had lunch with cee, pizza hut. ang depressed: kakain! her sms woke me up, pagkatingin ko sa mirror, my eyes looked as if i have been crying. signs of oversleeping na talga.

 

i tried looking for stars tonight from my window, there's none. naiyak nalang ako. oo i haven't totally snapped out of this pitiful abyss called piayaland quarter 2 syndrome.

 

pero, pero, pero, amoy vanille na ang restroom ko. yay!

 

and tomorrow we are going camping. yey. not the shopping kind of happy campers, cee et moi are going to this falls slash mountain thingy, tas we are sleeping on tents with 10 lil indian boys and well gals i guess. haha. this time am gonna find my hermit cave. i am wishing my lampa self would not surface, cuz the camping grounds that i've been so used to every summer is one equipped with cabins plus washrooms plus canteens. haha. ewan ko nalang bukas til sunday if i do not endup whining.

 

lovelove cebu!

 

loveyou dichee.

tama na ot shobe. yer rich and yer beautiful na.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: