Tuesday, October 10, 2006

PMS and female hormones


iam just too angry today. minsan i'm wondering where the anger came from. minsan i just wanted to wring her neck and have her exhaust her last breath. Ü


plus the fact that they were picking on him in class and nagreklamo na xa. nabubwisit ako. iknow he has been quiet and laid low sa class. parang give him a break if he doesn't make it to the passing mark sa exams. as if you guys would make it without cheating too. and most of us were just pretending to know wut we were doing.


 


oh did i tell you ilost the beaded ring? naiinis ako. *inissabaysabunotsasarili*


am not going out this saturday night bahala na. the company gave an invite to like a mayor or vice mayor of bacolod's concert. if dinner's free am there...hahaha.


i cannot believe he thinks am fat. nakakabwisit.


okits some gal wuz actually looking at cee's blog. parang, why naman?


sa totoo lang kahit anong gagawin nya she's never gonna be pretty. ayun lang. hahaha. hay cee. ppl are talking.


sms he sent today, sometimes he acts like a 5 year old. kafunny:


<3 ma bad mood nko sugod bwas(tomorrow) sa office, indi na gyd ko makadlaw kadlaw(laugh)


<3 cge cge hehe...mga OA tao sa TP or pwede pasaylo(transfer) ta account....


<3 mabalik nako sa gym next week ah... am getting fat na =< upod(go, come) ka?


<3 one of these days kaon ta yakiniku 1 platter sang meat tapos kita ma cook....------> true.ness?


wukits. i keep talking about him. kelan kaya xa magkukwento? hahahaha


 


 


 


Maybe I shouldn't have gone there. But I thought I did the right thing. Maybe I shouldn't have talked to you. But I thought you made sense. Maybe I should've changed. But I love myself. Maybe I should've given more. But I had nothing else to give. Maybe I should forget. But I always remember. Maybe we can't be friends. But it's a small world after all. ---swiped from an lj entry i randomly found.


 

4 comments:

  1. ayaw na pag-adik2x raen...
    undangi nanang rugby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. gago ka rez. kinsa ba makaisip ug name na duecesarewild. whut the heck is a duece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kinsay rez? kinsa mana? you think that's me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. katokon ka jud mayo pa si tj muemail nako. bleh!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: