Monday, January 22, 2007

cebu, wut joy!








Mood: busy
Music:brick


 

All the semi-permanence/ and the total temporariness of things at present is making me jaded. I’ve been smsing vince, yesterday, told him I got homesick of bacolod, he asked: I thot you wanted to be in cebu…and then I had to rethink. Steffi smsd today, told me she’ll wait for me and we can start in etel again. Told her I had to be in a company for at least a year, this way, I’ve a year’s experience on my sleeves. I told her, btw, in cebu I’ve ayala-stockholder pako l I’ve galpals from every call center imaginable l I’ve families like mark ruiz’ na amazing ginamus ka-cute l I know people, I know the city despite of the every day crime and filth l and I would never feel out of place or poor. Nonetheless here, I’ve a job that I lovelove, I’m learning responsibility, am learning how to cope, I could stay away from ppl who are no good for me…so at this point, am asking…Lord, excuse me, may I be confused?!!!

 

 

Gawd, I hate hate hate it when money is becoming an issue, when it wears a person out, when some plans change because you are wanting, or when ppl you cared for had to be away-away because of the lack of it, and had to find it. At times, I wanted to scream (my etel bitch fit scream when it’s a saves call) GOD, WHY WASN’T I BORN RICH?!!! Pero sige nalang, if I had money, wala nako elook forward to sa daily life, ha!

 

Am totally grateful that the lil imp grows a pound or two heavier by the week, and he’s grown prettier/beautifully and healthy. Except the heart attack moments when ma mentioned that a wee lil ant almost crawled to his ear. Araguy. Both my sisters are still beautiful, dich is mas gwapa inspite of the pounds she’d put on, shobe has grown more mature over the past couple of months. Sighs, I wanted the best and the easiest way of life for my siblings. I promise we’d be in the same city again. How, I wouldn’t know.

 

Ma and the imp will be staying with me for a month. At least for a month I’d be spending the best money- and that’s not gonna be on weekends’ night-out or on booze or on a crappy piece of clothing. So buotan ko one month. Ü

 

I’ve been in an obsessively emo mode the whole time in cebu l I bit my tongue that way I wouldn’t cry when shobe kissed me gunyt and when she left her pad early dawn l or when dich kissed me and asked me; ach, mag-hug ko when I was on my way to the airport. Grabeh, at this point ko lang again narealize how easy it is to go thru life with them masking samokan sila at times.

 

 

 

XoXo

 

Friday: payday, some people (javin/ cj/ remo/ ej/ grace p/ mel / andrea) from vista training did 21, we had batchoy and palabok… javin even taught me how to sashay at robi/ am like oh my apil najud guro ko sa unholy trinity of the tres marias/ ako ang invisible entity.

 

Saturday: off to cebu wit bryan and czar, not too lonely ang way back home kay nako kuyog while waiting to board/ gihatud pako nila sa house and met their folks/ Ü when I got home I ended up sleeping after playing with kenji.

 

Saturday night: seminar for kenji’s dedication/christening diay, uber ka paksit ka boring juds…my gal pals bailed out last minute and am like I have to go out, so I told Christopher that we go out, wala mahems ang itago nalang nating former uyab ni shobe, we bought drinks at east west, then proceeded to starbucks IT park, caught up with his cousin at mocha blends, then went to the loft, we danced our way out thru the crowd cuz it’s jammed/ saw kiss-na uber ka jelly ang ka-daut and dulch wit dems and a gal pal.

 

Sunday: ran errands for kenji at SM with shobe, bumped into kat martinez… na heat stroke ata ko afterwards. OA. di maxadong boring na binyag ni kenji and the kiddie party at jollibee down the block. Toinks. Crashed at shobe’s pad.

 

Today: when I got here, I did my laundry and the groceries. Grover ka productive. J

 

And I will give her a break. Am not gonna be spiteful of her cuz her condition AS A PERSON IS A WHOLE LOT MORE PATHETIC THAN MY SEMI-PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

 

 

I am glad you are around. It helps me to realize how beautiful my life is.

Maria Rainer Rilke

 

 

6 comments:

  1. i love that saying! do you have ym, im or aol??? anything!!! i need to chat with you!!!!

    what? me daot??? ngerks. i'm glad i saw you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - do i happen to know her?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi classmate!!!Soon, I'll be trudging through Cebu too, I hope I find the city as hospitable as it is to you...I'm scared...;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too kiss, happy to see you. :)
    hotmail- bianca2x. wala'y yahoo/aim dre. sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww, hahaha. kanang tindera sa mais non-entity naxa mons. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mao bah yel? it's pretty. i promise. mahomesick ka for davao at some point, but, nindut kina-iya most people. :)
    gluck and be safe pod. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: