Tuesday, January 2, 2007

strange piece of paradise

i am utterly homesick when i got here. vincent and i had fastfood(jollibee-east w/c took the server 20 minutes to get us out of the queue-fast-food.period.)...i would've jumped off the roof deck if he weren't around. malongkot-nakakadeleryow. ;(  then we had dessert at kuppa, tama sya everyone would stare...argh.

cebu was super super great and pretty despite the fact that narda was an almost accomplice of a date rape, buti nalang am good at self defense, toinks.

my itinerary- who cares, am gonna blab about my weekend, i had muchos fun and my appreciation for my gal pals, my mum, and my sibs are du-ot to the bones for giving me a blast when i went home.

dec 30- it's paliparang pandaigdig ng mactan again, i slept thruout, the airport would alwaes give me this kilig-jumpy feeling i've had the last time i was there six months ago. need i say more? wag na. when i got home it was pouring, but, the rain did not ruin my happy spirit knowing that my family is waiting home for me. kenji is a big piglet na, i still do not know how to carry a baby, when i first saw him i told N*al that i wanted to throw him he said, baby ang kalaban ko. hehe, but with practice, i somehow got the hang of carrying my dichee's pet. shobe and i dropped by ayala, retail therapy! sale! then had lunch with mareng narda at east west w/c is love...we gawked at the bags from tod's toink ang 43 krung. ilove rustan's/ rustan's forever and ever. got ma and kenjisus there post christmas gift... then narda and her dental cavity et moi had dinner at a seafood resto somewhere in lahug, i forgot the name of the place, then went to mr. A,bungtod. the place is pretty cuz you'd get to see the city lights from the nipa huts.

dec 31- saw joey et steff at east west sipping the usual raspberry soda- joey who's anorexic thin and steff who is greta looking already, i loathe them both, hehehe.then saw who narda took me shopping. went to premium concepts ayala, she got me a swarovski ring and earrings, tas bought me coffee from starbucks, tas the four of us decided that we do videoke but the decent affordable places were closed, we opted to have early dinner at jollibee IT park cuz we were all broke like that afterwards....cam whoring, daydreaming, and planning our lives. we will be off to canada or australia when heiress joey will end up with her millions, she should file for divorce first. ha! gawd, i miss my friends. i saw AL Lui who smsd later after meja noche that it's already open bar, i did not go out, vincent smsd he didn't go out either, so i stayed at home the rest of the night. family dinner was great, the useless suspects were there. tas i slept, when i woke up cris shobe and i were hogging the bed.

jan 1- BEST AGENT OF THE YEAR si shobe. yipee! ;) i did not make it to work cuz delikado ang byahe, i just stayed wit ma and kenji at home. my last night was sad cuz me shobe and dich slept next to each other. i really wanted to stay longer but i had to go back to piayaland. argh.

Lord, thanks for 2006. for my healthy wonderful family, i appreciate ma more these days,who's so meticulous with kenji from the pillows to his diapers and baby wipes... imiss sharing the bed wit my sisters, i miss dichee who broke my heart in a good way when she said that idiota, cai's turtle was her only friend the last months of her pregnancy. Lord give us davao and gensan back, we will be wonderful and make money a non-issue in our home and everyone else's. <3

today: nagtemper tantrums si jaezbereny:

jaez: uli na beh

raeny: miss tika muuli lagi ko

jaez: nganu man jud ka stubborn oi!

sighs. mingaw.

1 comment:

  1. their- typo. hehehe. ka loser nag reply na naman.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: