Monday, January 29, 2007

Easy like Sunday

got an “if naa ka cebu run, kita tana nag kuyog karon” sms… am like ha? Sureness mukuyog ko nimu? Yati.


On my way to work, I remembered saying that I liked bacolod because there aren’t too many beggars in the city. Then tonight, I realised that there aren’t too many nga, but, each time I pass a certain street one or two faces become familiar as I get to see them daily. The guilt of indifference and helplessness would get to me. Argh.


Anyhoo, this brings me to think about this character who was nice enuf to get me a gift and coffee last Christmas, I was nice for like a moment, then whenever we meet at work, I am mean and would act like i don’t see him. Again. Naguilty nasad ko. L


 


Today: I was uber productive, or I think I am, I changed my one month old linen na feeling ko nagka fungal spores na. Hihihi. Then cleaned my house. i already succumb to the fact that bacolod would be my home base in the next couple of years, for one reason, I do not think I’d have the heart or energy to move my stuff and my tush elsewhere. While cleaning my washroom, I remembered how steffi and joey would fondly call me magi, and how gals night out can be glam even ayala can be glam, and how I thought that I could not live without em. I’d break their hearts if I tell them am not gonna be able to move back to cebu soonest. Then there’s jaez, who smsd that he just got home and misses me. Am like, kawawa naman baby ko. L


 


I hate being torn.


 


Oh today, czar came by wit siopao asado from chowking. Marvin went to see her as well. Then I decided to buy her closet. Congratulate me, I’ve two closets na. Yehey. J


 


And we both wore red tonight. :)


 


Sunday afternoon was fun, went out with my fave ppl- czar and bryan- I was almost intruding their siblings only afternoon, but, I still went, I’ve the license to call them mine na man. ® we had lunch at robi’s food court and caught “a night in the museum”…then the rest of the afternoon we spent at her old pad in amapola. It was pixelation all weekend.


 


 


Saya.


 


 


Best quote today: nagpatupi gud xa raen, gwapo naa ua xa. Hahaha. Czar, now ask me why ilike yer brother. J


 


 


Happy to be. God Bless you guys.


 


 


Raen Gedorio


You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one.


Each day is a different one,


each day brings a miracle of its own.


It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: