Wednesday, January 10, 2007

there's no cure for nostalgia




photo inset: anvi on her seventh month, one of the cutest preggers there is. amishu***


i've been waking up in the middle of the afternoon and had been staring blankly for a quick second and would feel like kicking myself for ever moving here. and then i'd look at the pile of stuff that i likewise moved/shipped to and accumulated in piayaland that i would end up sighing in frustration, having to move is cumbersome, that is why am not even dreaming of getting farther to work-work.


vince took me to work early. i wanted to break in OA chinchansoo tears when he smsd that i should be up, i hate the rain. milk.


i still am ill. pakshet. i vow i'd take vitamin C. stop the rain na Lord, i plead.


joe mentioned that he wanted to swim an hour's lap before he would go to work, the pool belonged to TP he said, so employees can factually(he!) use it. shiney. :)


all right, let's BLAME IT ON THE WEATHERMAN


It's just one more day
No one said there would be rain again
Won't blame it on myself, yeah
I'll blame it on the weatherman
Get away for a while
Here I am, out on my own again
Won't blame it on myself, yeah
I'll blame it on the weatherman


Standing on the shore calling our your name
I was here before
I could see your face
Only clouds will see tears are in my eyes
Empty like my heart
Why do ya say goodbye


The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again


Alone I can hear,
Hear our song playing for me again
Won't blame it on myself, oh no
Just blame it on the weatherman


The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again


Maybe it's too late
Maybe it's too late to try again
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Maybe I can't pray
Maybe I can't wait
Maybe I can't blame the weatherman


The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again
The rain goes on, on and on again


Oh, blame it on the weatherman

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: