Tuesday, January 23, 2007

do you know the way to TALAMBAN?

 


Whenever I feel terribly down in the doleful dumps I’d hum do you know the way to TALAMBAN and would feel better.  Today’s not soo terrible I’m happy today, but I was such a loser when I got home after shift cuz I ended up sleeping the whole time, and did not mind any sms that I received, woke up 1045pm and I felt like my eyes would squint towards the opposite end, they seemed heavier, and I feel more Chinese than Vincent is. Haha. Buang.


 


Our first QA department GA slash team building was coffee/fruit chillers at Gloria Jeans. Ka pathetic but, that’s like the most expensive coffee/ berry juice we all have purchased from BACOLOD. (You can get coffee, small tumbler for p59 at bob’s) Last night shift was annie’s last night. When I opened the attendance tracker, I clicked on her tab and the last two days are labeled RESIGNED. Grabeh, I feel like orphaned. Annie can be strict as a sup, but, she was helpful, tho younger than I am, she showed maturity. I seldom talk about her in my blogs, but, she is a daily co-existential entity in the QA pod. J I’ll miss her. And am not gonna have anyone to burst my kilig to especially when I can’t gush it to anyone. Ayun. L When I got to my station her’s is clean. And am gonna be alone til Czar gets here at 5am. Ang lungkot.


 


Jeremy drove me to gaisano; we had lunch at bob’s, sate-sate nalang talaga as useless.  We talked about people, that included teej, haha; he seemed like my subject for discussion the whole time yesterday.  I am glad Jeremy would talk to him about Christianity and faith and his Jesus. And Teej would listen. Am glad he had Jeremy to look up to, nashock ko when he said, oo, kay idol man nako si Jeremy, and he was babbling about his vista training and the stuff he shopped for malyn and trea, nakaka happy to see him happy, and mas amazing ginamus was when jer said that teej mentioned that there is something different about Jeremy. And am grateful that he actually found a friend in jer jer. And I got the cue to quit making another person’s business my business, I’ve the cue to not care anymore, cuz jer mentioned that he gets YES-YES, but, wala naga listen, mayo pa Teej, he’d listen. Murag this person won’t listen to a good good friend, ako pa kaya na imaginary friend ra and he’d say stuff differently to other people but, when ikaw kaharap he’d say otherwise, tas would blame the booze or him being drunk for saying stuff or for hurting people. Buing. So, next…


 


Czar is ill because my five year old pet is teething. Hehe. Told jer czar’s like a little sister to me. When I miss shobe and dich, she’s like their replacement.  But, we’d never have the same sched na talaga. Grr.


 


 


Okay, today’s not gonna be soo bad. I’ll work, I’ll learn.


 


 


 


"I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart."

The Diary of a Young Girl
Anne Frank

13 comments:

  1. i know how to go there..refuge au nako ang talamban! special nako jud ni na place..naa akong special people man gud pod ad2..hehe (attic girls)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitaw, God made us that way jud...ma bad lang ta kai pa tental man. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...well raenyberry wala ko kabalo sa song...so sing it to me if magkakita ta sa cebu or sa bacalod..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oi mare, sorry wko kareply pagkahospital nimu. sayang if i were in cebu ako nata toh nibantay nimu. loveloveyou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wagi. hahaha. tental manjud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you know the way to san jose ang tono. old old old song. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. talamban reminds me of labad agents who tarnish my SA stats. Ok lng. i got to serve the warnings. i dont freakin' care if they ended up hating me. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ano ka na mare? na promote naka? hahaha. good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. supe trainee na. hopefully, regularized na ako by april. really crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pround of yah mare. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pero akong job dexcription is more of qa analyst. hehe. bitaw, i have 10 agents as my direct reports. i'm required to evaluate 3 calls per agent. oh di ba, qa analyst kaayo akong dating. hehe. kaya ko to.

    ReplyDelete
  12. QA analyst jud mare. nalingaw ko. pero nahan jud btw ko masup. mag. wassup wassup. yaks. corny.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: