Thursday, July 12, 2007

Keep a CHEERFUL FRONT continuously.

 


There is a certain clinical satisfaction in seeing just how bad things can get.

The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

..

di gyapon muundang ang ulan, plus the leaks from the ceiling is bothering me, walang maintenance guy to fix it parin..

i am sick sick..when i woke up i asked mike to go to sm with me and buy medicine, so for the next two days, magcocough syrup tayo pre.. we grabbed lunch from shakey's and i am thinking that maybe sa susunod if we were gonna move to cebu, we might want to do away with fast food and settle for utan- yes, "Makulaaaay.. ang buhaaay. makulay ang buhay sa sinabawang gulay!"..

so there goes the comm error again and some 30 minutes of silence.. minsan para kaming printer, kailangan e-power cycle para gumana ng maayus..

..

i told mike about colgate's story, parang sayang cuz i could not fully tell him about the Jesus that i know cuz i kinda ruined my supposed testimony with the way he sees me now.. i wonder how all these should change when i could finally tell mike, i've never been this alive becuz i have Him and that i wish he would have Him too.. yes, i pray that day will come when i would make sense when i would talk about faith and the works and the person that i love most would likewise listen..

i miss my beloved pag-umangkun who'll grow up to be spoiled.. well, he just might eventually have a baby bastard cousin whom his aunt will be feeding with soda crackers..

..

--

si paris pangpahappy.. yey..

..

Where we used to laugh, There's a shouting match
Sharp as a thumbnail scratch
A silence I can't ignore
Like the hammock by the doorway we spent time in, Swings empty
I don't see lightning like last fall when it was always about to hit me
I wonder how's it gonna be, when it goes down?
How's it gonna be, when you're not around?
How's it gonna be, when you found out there was nothin' between you and me?
'Cause I don't care, how's it gonna be

..

gawd, i wonder why i'm into heartbreak songs? oh well, my heart breaks cuz i left my place in such a devastated state.. towels not hung, sheets unkempt, and the trash, i haven't taken out.. haaaaaaay Lord, stop the rain..

..

helpmedeal..

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: