Monday, July 16, 2007

my northern sky

 


Mood: indescribable indescribable
Music: girlfriend-avril lavigne

friday, spent the morning at the veranda with mike, nazel, sly, czar, johnel, and joemari.. i wasn't thinking straight and so i went home by myself..  i was too ill and miserable friday shift that i went to work half day..
--

saturday morning seemed better, mike and i were okay and he got me medicine.. he had lunch with his team at imay's(sayang i did not go with him cuz i was too ill to be up) however, during the afternoon i caught up with him, belle, nazel at sly's house..  

the following morning, i made us pasta.. well yes, sue me if this is the only dish i can cook.. he said it was good anyway.. and i made them out of vietnamese veggie noodles, so i thought, maybe it was really good since he would never eat veggies and disliked tuna..(gawk..)
--
we missed church, he asked if i'd want to go to church, i said maybe we could skip church this time..(well, yeah, i know i am running away.. again..)
--
we saw transformers sunday afternoon.. we saw the movie on its third week in theatres becuz we hardly found the time to see it earlier.. 

--
monday morning we had a really really early breakfast at mcdo lacson, i was almost in tears when i saw an elderly couple there.. i pointed them to mike, he would tell me he liked seeing old couples as well cuz he could remember his grandfolks being like them-together..

--
on a whim during the afternoon, we got halo halo from chowking-sm..

--
it's painful to wake up monday night when it has been raining during the whole afternoon til dusk.. but, maybe, if he can work for both of us then it'll be okay to stay at home the whole time..waaaaaaaaaaaah..
--


parang now plans are somehow laid out, almost every time i think of home and how left out i am and how i am missing out on my sisters' lives bigla akong naiiyak.. i cried when dich smsd that they had lunch with ma at jollibee and brought kenji, i cried a river, and then had been crying over the silliest/mushiest things mike might say.. aiwan kow.. but yeah, maybe, i found my Cassiopea and nothing could be better..

-- 
ohwell, mike ong, you are the brightest star on my northern sky.. 

--

this song is pure mush, but someone asked him about a wedding song, and he answered this:: waaaaaaaah.. pure mamun!
 

Firehouse - Love Of A Lifetime Lyrics



I guess the time was right for us to say
We'd take our time and live our lives
Together day by day
We'll make a wish and send it on a prayer
We know our dreams can all come true
With love that we can share

With you I never wonder--will you be there for me
With you I never wonder--you're the right one for me
I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart
I finally found the love of a lifetime

With every kiss, our love is like brand-new
And every star up in the sky
Was made for me and you
Still we both know that the road is long
We know that we will be together
Because our love is strong

I finally found the love of a lifetime
A love to last my whole life through
I finally found the love of a lifetime
Forever in my heart
I finally found the love of a lifetime

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: