Sunday, March 30, 2008

fluster buster

i am flustered each time i do not know a workbook too well-i could not hide it, our workbooks are archaic in a sense and really not too understandable, even if i had cheats i am confused as well, so i honestly,truthfully cannot make my trainees grasp the lessons.

again, i am not infallible like the pope. i told Christian that i do not study prior to class because i am intelligent like dut but, i also changed my mind about my i.q. cuz now, i do stuuuuuuuuudy, and i stuuuuuuuuuudy hard. tas things go fckd up gihapon in class and my class would just stare at me blankly, roll their eyes, or answer me with crystal clear like the waters of a sapa, then i'd add yeah, like that of pasig river kinda clear..
see? if my mind is magulo, what more with my trainees?

well, it's just the first class, they're my guinea pigs, sooooo when i get another class, it might be better. i pray it'll get better.

diko ganahan mastressed out cuz mahal ang moisturizer.

  

2 comments:

  1. you are so funny. i hope you are feeling better. i feel that you are toughening it out. you have my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hayers. i did not send myself to boot camp gyud baya tl. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: