Thursday, March 20, 2008

ooooooooh, the sweetest thing

And when I wake, the room is white with the morning sun. The light is so bright that it hurts my eyes. But I don't dare close them. I won't. Instead, I try to adjust to the dawn, letting the tears fall where they may, because it is morning; it is morning, and there is so much to see.

The Sweet Far Thing

i am glad the week is over. we did our first real food shopping yesterday and ended up buying processed food. i wish gelo would learn to eat veggies and fruits.

altho i feel stressed, i am grateful that i've work on holidays, after 4 years of being in this industry i've learned to love working on holidays. because it simply means more money. hehe.

i'm almost broke. i want a massage, the whole spa experience. coffee, mint, lavender, vanilla.. ahhhhhhhhhh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: