Wednesday, April 2, 2008

a stain in my immaculate white shirt

i don't have a life anymore, since i am usually talking about my classes and the people from work. and most of them around me now aren't adorable people. and i've just about had it with the people who feels like they're my bosses. ats if. when it rains, it's four. dikaya.

and yeah, i've had it with stains on my denim skirt/seersucker dress/white tank tops/mellow yellow blouse. everyday, i come home with white board and scented markers stains. ahateit.

am pmsing big time. good thing payday na tomorrow. i don't want anything new, i don't have a shopping list. it's just that i wanted a massage and i had been putting it off since i got here. and it's always a good if not better feeling to have some money in the bank and then days after payday, you'd have to wait for the next payday na naman.

one day soon, when i come to understand this city i will leave. right about now, am not ready to leave yet.

in class: at times i mumble my words/ construct the most incorrect/incomprehensive sentences unknown to mankind. i catch myself laughing when i do that. but, really i could not write/speak in straight english like how i can back in kindy or gradeschool. kakahiya big time. and yeah, grammar check nalang gyud ko dapat always. but, then again other people in this city or this company must not try checking my grammar cuz i know dut i am waaaaaaaay better than them.

i hate guys. ugly guys who feel like they have the right to boss you around.
incident kanina: gipaypay ko paduol sa hayup na manager ug sultian, i need your tracker updated. am like, are you talking to me?  haaaaaaayers, some people here feels like they're the owner of this company. to thunk noone i repeat noone is indispensible in any company.


last day tomorrow. then the week after next, am gonna be on another class. hayers.

i miss angelo.

4 comments:

  1. payday will work magic. go have that massage! if it's day-off, it is day-off!

    you are feeling so stressed. go have a girl talk. ditch and bitch those people who are unhappy in their lives and are dragging you down.

    you are pretty and witty. that's hard to beat(",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks TL kai. crossing my fingers for my next class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't had a life since i became a trainer, me thinks. it just takes soo much of your time, TOO much, if you ask me... :(

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: