Tuesday, April 22, 2008

girl,

i've had about 3 hours of sleep today. when gelo got home, we decided against making lunch cuz we were both too tired and had to go to the bbq nook near our place and in many months i had the courage to eat chicken intestines again. pinoy street food is ♥.

i am cranky and tired and all swollen and still has these one gazillion tiny bruises all over my body. hayers.

his ma wants us married, my ma wants us married, we both want ourselves married one day, prolly we will get married but, to other people. ha-ha!

he is a boy and i think there are things that he'd look at as a priority and i would look at them like they were plain silly-ness. or perhaps, i am the one who is being silly when he explains his priorities.

gawd, lately we've been arguing soooo much about the tiniest life things it doesn't bother me whether he wins or i win. as long as i just get to yell, raise my voice, or punch him. whatever works. and then i'd wind up crying and saying i am sorry. like duh.. oh well, anyway my goal is to become gretchen.

--
i also stayed up abit too late because i thought i'd be helping another trainer whose starting a new class, then johnny pulled me aside and had to talk. okay, i heart johnny even if he gets to me at times. he is an okay guy. like jeremy who bosses around at times, then i realize that he really is my boss and at the same time my friend. so it's fine.

people are just amazing and at the same time funny. and our hearts are sometimes just mad. mad about life, work, passions, beliefs, and principles. (as shana was saying we evangelize wut we believe in, not necessarily our religion but, it can be anything that we truly believe in.) and the heart makes us the oddest/ unique-est ones out there. right now, my heart is a baaaaaaad as it can be. but, i now He is wringing it out so that i can make it mad about the right things.

--
"I'm glad it's a girl. And I hope she'll be a fool--that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool."


fitzgerald.

7 comments:

  1. judging from this post, it's too early to get married. but, i'm not a relationship expert. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. me thinks as well. cge nalang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhy basta ready na kamo nga duwa go na. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you just described exactly what i'm feeling right now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. a fool or silly? hahaha. mare. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: