Thursday, April 17, 2008

portrait of a teacher. haha.

One thing I like about training is the fact that every day is different. It’s dynamic. Even if I had to teach the same thing per class, there’s always something new that would come up. When I miss teaching something from a previous class, I could go ahead and make up for it in another class and be better at it. There’s always room for betterment and yeah, more rooms for me to test my patience, specifically when there are gals in class who act as if this is high school and they’re entitled to act like filthy rich brats.

 

I’m happy to be doing what I am doing. I may be tired and would’ve zero energy to do things I used to do (zero in on partying, checking my mails, smsing, shopping-I’ve less money now :) and I’ve been skipping church and yoga yet, I am left grateful cuz my job is honestly fulfilling, at most during my training class’ graduation and when I see them doing just fine on the phones, save the ones who are pasaway. :)

 

Terribly happy today! I wanted to hug a tree. Haha.

 

This afternoon, I woke up, did some housekeeping and then gelo and I made lunch. Lil things like these can be fun diay.

 

God is always great.

 

"I want to conduct each day of my life in the best possible way.... And I should value the kindness that others bestow upon me. And if someone should treat me with cruelty, I should receive them. For, perhaps, they are in worse pain than me"

From the play Conduct of Life
by Maria Irene Forbes

 

*oh well, may days na dili ni possible ang above quote. Haha.

 

7 comments:

  1. wow trainer na trainer na gyud ang mode o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. karon rani, if gipms nasad ko irate agentmode nasad ko. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhhhhh! i hate tenured agents, they make my job difficult. i hope they DIE!!! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ana lagi. tas ang newbies kay di ko kabalo mag address sa mga one-offs na supah kadikit magstorya nako. grrrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! palayo mare. like whoa! close ta? hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lagot cuz gisapot ko tonight and it shows. di jud nakomapugngan. naa pajud gals na pagtawgon nimu di mutubag or di manindog para kwaon ila papers. huwaton na ikaw muduol. bueng!

    ReplyDelete
  7. noh? ingna, pag hire maid geng. ako, bahala jud makaingon sila maldita ko. kay tinuod man pud. bwahahaha :-p

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: