Monday, April 28, 2008

only happy when it rains

There are two reasons, then, for being content with whatever happens to you. The first is that it was meant just for you, prescribed for you, and preserved for you like a thread woven into your destiny from the very beginning. The second is that whatever happens to the individual contributes to the health, wholeness, and survival of the entire universe. You destroy the symmetry and continuity of the whole if you cut away even one part or remove a single cause. And that's what you do, to the extent you're able, every time you whine and complain - mutilate the whole by amputating the parts.

- Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

 

Trulala eklavu ang quote above.

 

I had a promising weekend with Gelo despite the fact that I wasn’t entirely up for the challenge of waking up 24 hours just so I could join his team building. I had a fun Friday class, then Saturday, I was a reluctant camper who joined gelo and his team for an hour bus ride to pata-an falls in ma-ao, a municipality near bago city. I hated bus rides and traveling in general because I had to hold my pee in most times. It’s hasslefeck.

During the trip I failed to see how pretty the landscape is, however when we got back home Sunday, I saw how lush everything around us is. There’s even a huuuuuuuuuuge mansion in the middle of nowhere. Already in its dilapidated state, makes me wonder how anyone can be that wealthy in the time of Spanish conquistadors.

 

I managed to take a dip in the waterfalls’ pool with leomore and jules cuz gelo was drunk the whole day, and during their team building activity, he was complaining about a whole lotta things. He was as cute as he can be, but, I wanted to throw him to the nearby rivers so he can sober up.

 

His team had soooo much videoke and drinking and food! Food excites me a whole lot cuz they even had lechon.

Then they were nice enuf to let us have one room to ourselves. Just me an gelo, attic room 3.  We did not have to cramp our selves on the mattresses.

 
Second day was climb climb up sunshine mountain day. Took one million pictures. Then boozing, then we’d gone home.

It was raining when we got home. In the middle of the night, I woke up, scared of the drippety-droppy sound of the rain, then I realized Gelo was right next to me. I was left feeling relieved and happy to find myself home with him. (lol-exag:)

 

Tah-day, made breakfast, he mopped and swept the whole house, I did some of the laundry, and we had groceries shopping, tas kfc late lunch, then date at taters.

 
It’s a happy Monday. God is living. That’s why I am also alive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: