Monday, April 21, 2008

city songs

my shift started at 6pm and will later end at 7am. gahd. i wish i were born wealthy. we had shana (our network training manager) teach us a 2 hour session about great customer service patterned after disney's philosopy. i left the training session feeling a whole lot better about my job until i saw the ops floor, most of my agents were absent, 2 sups are almost gone. aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

gelo's not at work tonight. rest day. and everyone else is on their rest day. but, at least this would give me time to enjoy the evening alone.

life is fair. hayers. this will be a long week, i imagine.

"What I recognized was the way they kept looking at each other even though they were each talking to a boy. Every so often they exchanged these quick, knowing glances, each making sure the other one was still there, still with her. I wondered how long their friendship would last, and I felt sorry for them, because they didn't know it wouldn't."

~ The Myth of You & Me, Leah Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: