Tuesday, September 27, 2011

meme!

1. furthermore, amazingginamus, raenafrou, bianca2x doesn't necessarily mean anything poignant or compelling- if i may say: WALA LANG. yes, they are wala lang

2. i am a whiner, i am impatient, i easily fret, and dissolve into tears.

3. most gals from work/ whom i met the past 5 years in BC

4. j and i talking about our marriage

5. 3 on left ear and 4 on my right ear

6. bon iver, hootie and the blowfish, gin blossoms, jars of clay, collective soul, counting crows

7. people with bad manners

8. supporting the RH bill and one child policy China

9. something from kurt halsey with a one-liner like could've been

10. great positive attitude, money hahaha, a pretty face, good hygiene, when someone speaks or writes eloquently

 11. 29- turning 30 in 6 months baby!

12. my crassssss asking me out- if this was 3 years ago, but now, it would be me and the hub and the baby out for dinner or lunch

13. best retirement for my parents, my own house, me and my siblings in one city and we'll be neighbors, management/director post in the bpo or canada, get back with the hub

14. all i know is that i don't want taffy's ears pierced after seeing a beauty editorial with a model without piercing

15. married but not living together. :(

16. mr. holland's opus, the road home, house of flying daggers, the sandlot, a night in the museum, cars- haha, toy story2, of late i think i loved something borrowed

17. all my life, i wish to wake up filthy rich and not think about money- haha

18. being mugged, or getting into an accident that will leave me blind, crossing huge roads, the rain falling too hard

19. cuz i'm raena chulalongkorn, bxtch!

20. same answer to Q9 but if i wanted something materialistic, i'd want a birkin or a kelly before i turn 40 and a balenciaga motorcycle bag in pink or dark blue when i'm 32.







No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: