Thursday, September 8, 2011

a long time gone

Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Baby Bianca Trifina 4D scan from allaboutwomen 28May2011
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
BIL's laptop lacks the ff letters on the keyboard cuz of Kairi: ghj cvbn. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
tam walang wifi dito. Kakapogod mag online sa laptop ng kapatid ko, haha!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
health care professionalism in cebu amazes me.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
pregnant things of late it's been 8 days since i've left for cebu. amongst the random things that make me (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
More packing in a few.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wil miss you Tam! Ahay. Wil meet Checa thru fb pix nalang. =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Strict check-out policy of a local hotel fazed me nw. Hv 2 hours to pass and a bb tub to carry. Ugh!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ayoko mangyari saken toh. I wl hv her adoptd kung iyak xa and up at night.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
nalungkot naman aq bigla. =< Ang tagal q sa Cebu, May to Sept. Baka luwas aq MNL October or Dec! =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
RIP Macho Man Randy Savage. Iv fond childhood memories of .
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Breakfast at the L Fisher Chalet with a cranky, sleepy date.
Brett
by amazingginamus
I wonder how much money REM's making off of people downloading "It's the End Of the World and We Know It" for their rapture parties?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Watching d BEATLES et BREAD in bed with d husband ws d sweetest memory of the day. Hva love-filled weeknd BC, see you in 3 months. xo!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
nag empake ako. Shucks. Dalhin mu xa ulit. Libre pa plane tkt. =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Shakeys pizza,pasta,mojo 4 lunch, Red Ribbon leche flan cake, L Sea Chinese take-out. Today is a foodie day!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
yorts. Magswimming kme ni JJ. Haha. Ahay ah. Hindi meant 2 b na magkta tau. ^^ Hanggang kelan ka BAC?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
2 years too long. My prayers for the boys.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ma.aabutan q pa ba kyo ni Checa pag Sept?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
d2 na tyu chumika. Kse mauubusan aq ng load. Kahirap ng prepaid! =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hope the loot fr Oz gets to Cebu time enough for & for me to be patient bwt nt shopping.
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
Basic elements of any businesswoman's wardrobe: simple casual suits, tailored dresses and good separates
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hate airports. Tomorrow is going to be bittersweet, will sure miss my husband.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My hair got chopped off. Shoulder-length. Hope d blow-out lasts, bt we are swimming tomorrow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
txtd you! Asan ka? Magreply ka! =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
san ka? Makaka labas ka pa maya? Mga 9pm. Kofi2x!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Bringing the just gifted baby essentials to Cebu. Baby Daddy has to bring hme d tub. =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
2026 sleeping in a huge hotel room by my lonesome tonight. My boy has work. =<
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Got incredible gifts fr the baby shower- 2 out 4 friends were in attendance, but I got tons of presents.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
huy! Untat f mag breast feed ka.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I want a dark brwn eyeliner and d blush stick fr elf! =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
tambok wala q load na. Hehe. Fully bookd aku 2day. =<
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
When I looked at you, my life made sense. Even the bad things made sense. They were necessary to make you possible.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hope you stop living in my shadows. It's like grease to the skin. You'll get zits. Tah-tah!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I'm bored out of my mind today. Tomorrow's gonna be hectic, hectic!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
J wanted to buy a pair of board shorts from Umbro, too bad when he made up his mind, there's not a pair left.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The One Hundred by Nina Garcia A-Line Dress Animal Print Ankle Boots Aviators Ballet (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Needs a beautiful clutter.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Something died in my closet. How dreadful!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I want her(Nina Garcia) books. Puro eclat!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Bongga si Liz Uy, she's being followed by on Twitter!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Ka miss mag Starbucks. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
will follow/file paternity leave. He has work na. If he's a houseband, he could've gone with me. Pero dili. Sayang. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
naku naku. Sino na kahawig! Hahahahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ditto!
FREEtheHikers
by amazingginamus
RT : Moms of held in start hunger strike (AP)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
It's hilarious how girls who used to sleep with the husband kept asking him if he is really married. I get them. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
read your DM.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
yes. I took an early off from work. (;
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I finished packing for my 3-month long stay in Cebu. My going home luggage would be big, I'm sure w/ the baby in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: