Thursday, September 8, 2011

agosto-setyembre

Raena Chulalongkorn♔
There's not a moment of any day that I can't think about my child and miss her. :( Kalain when you're poor oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Ex congratulated me for the baby through PM. Baket di wall to wall? Lol!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
A bout of sore throat and cold. Lagut. I hate having a case of sniffles.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
And our service area/laundry area in the rented house sucks to the maximum level. I wish I can find a cheap rental without the yuck factor.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I am worried about my soiled clothes. I think I will find the time and energy to do the laundry it's just tat I dont have a clothesline.
Ppip Cimafranca
by amazingginamus
Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the... F*ck it, either you're on my bus or under it.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
mao, mao.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
love subtitles too! I'm just too slow in picking up things said in movies. Good luck with the song!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
paksoit ning outlining exam laturrrrrrrrr. kamatay. i tried to cram but, i don't think it will help.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My bangs are having an off-day. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
189.115.196.101 3128
Rick Warren
by amazingginamus
Saw a Church Sign: "Come hear our pastor! He's not very good but he's brief"
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My dear Bianca, it feels like one day, three autumns. Mama misses you pangga.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
You wore out sorry a long time ago.
pablo neruda in love
by amazingginamus
Cling to me as though you were frightened. Even so, at one time a strange shadow ran through your eyes.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Dear Taffy, it feels like one day is three autumns. :(
C. S. Lewis
by amazingginamus
Love as distinct from "being in love" is not merely a feeling. It is a deep unity, maintained by the will-CSLewis
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ka-awkward naman, ka cluster kayu ni Tanalgo? Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kasha pa kaya kay Cheka yun? Etago natin pang souvenir! (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Stayed at work til about lunch time earlier. Chika with Sally aka .. (: Lefong lefong. Girls never run out of chika.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Ate 2 kwek kwek(ssssss) and a tuna sandwich. I can't skip Coke. G'luck to me if I continue to subsist on these kind of meals for a month.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My Baby Lamaze stuff will arrive tomorrow! (: Yey!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Good luck. Another planning examination tomorrow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hahahaha. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Got a US101 class but it'll be in BC, not Cebu. Sayang. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kamingaw najud. Promise. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kamingaw my siopao :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
indi super red RED haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kur na may check!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I miss my daughter. At this hour last week, I wouldve been struggling to make her sleep.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Will have my hair dyed.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
antay pako kay Jeremy. :() Tagal pa 9am.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
gikuwang ug mag massage ang spa. twenx.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Tambuli with Babies Taffy inside and Yuwi beside me. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
my dear bianca2x
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Will finally get a massage later!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
With Sally dut gehl! (:
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
One of 's favorite quotes: "there's no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion" Francis Bacon
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
2. Others give you an enormous amount of energy and inspiration. I will live my entire life aspiring to be that second kind of person.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"1. Some people suck all of the energy out of your body. Like evil sponges."
Paulo Coelho
by amazingginamus
Don't forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies...
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My eyes sting. Lameh esleep oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
yan ang code name ng mga ala brono mars. hahaha.
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
"You know how torturous it is for me to find shiny things that aren't intended for me." Blair
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
damak man gud mag sulti John Pratts. Hahahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I fell in love with a pair of MIUMIU flats. Kaso, there's another set of vaccines to think about. Hayers.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Gibati sha'g kaguapo. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
true true. Sana I'd be patient enough to wait for recruitment to open. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Sana maketa kita sa diri. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hende ko ma take ang tombalata si brono. hahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Shane and Josh have been issued an 8-year sentence, 3 years for illegal entry and 5 years for espionage. :( Unbelievable.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
www.youtube.com/freethehikers // “Shane and Josh: You are INNOCENT and you are NOT ALONE.”
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Sweep functionality in Hotmail is so convenient and fast. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
not living for my self anymore. ganyan lang.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"I was sure of myself and my sexuality and I've got nothing to hide. I went straight from my mother's womb onto the gay parade".
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wouldve been OM for the Target account if not for that mousey HR gal. :(
DailyCandy
by amazingginamus
Missoni, meet Target. A preview of the 400-piece collection.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
taffy will finally have lamaze baby stuff, garden bug footfinder fr ninay jane & princess sophie fr ninay vhon. (:
carlo argus
by amazingginamus
When you check the price tag & sadly, you walk away.
LUSH Cosmetics
by amazingginamus
You can save over 30 plastic bottles a year from landfill by using our solid products. It's time to get naked
Carolyn Hsu
by amazingginamus
I remember when heeled penny loafers were first in- was in middle school & had pair from . Now they're all over the catalogs again
refinery29
by amazingginamus
Designing under the influence: Great fashion designers who were also addicts:
Tiny Buddha
by amazingginamus
“The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.” ~Henry David Thoreau
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
painfully going through my communications one by one.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
♡ Love is totally punk rock.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Why am I following BJ Penn gani? What am I trying to say? Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The bid for the ultimate heirloom piece is off! I will have the Chopard! (: At least Taffy will get it when she grows up.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
136 fakken communication messages. oh gahd.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.” ~Spencer Johnson
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
there will be an answer, let it be..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
i wish i cn find the courage (not be as lazy) to apply for a mgt post in cebu. if theyd hire me good for me and taffy, if not, not eh.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
retweet kung retweet
Quotes4Writers
by amazingginamus
"There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up a pen to write." W M Thackeray (1811-1863) Novelist
C. S. Lewis
by amazingginamus
The virtue of courage is a prerequisite for the practice of all other virtues otherwise one is virtuous only when virtue has no cost.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
feel the same way too. Just had a free mocha fix tonite!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
mayu may nakita ko nga sunoy sa amon bangga. at least if hilabtan ko sg iban tao, manawag lang daw ko nong oliver. lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
my dear husband is harassing me to have our marriage nullified. the nerve!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
pota ka sexy sa ia mag english. lol. pota.
stelman young
by amazingginamus
Seen by your crush with another girl!haha
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
sooooooo happy to get a hug from you tonight. haha.
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
I function better when things are going badly than when they're as smooth as whipped cream. –Walt Disney
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
a colleague lost his dad to cancer. sad. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
i love that i got a free starbucks macchiato from janeym. and later this week, free cake from calea from arle. good to be back!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
abi nako negro si bruno mars. abi ra nako.
Victoria Beckham
by amazingginamus
Mummy and baby Harper are very excited for fashion week!!! X VB
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
you dont have to LIKE everyone, just be nice. just be kind.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
happy to see old faces from the work place. (: yeah, bc has been home. ♥
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
my work profile needs a ticket. le sigh. in the mean time hello twitter!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
taculing reprazant. shall i see you somewhere in this old lonely town? or u back in the land of the star spangled banner?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
is overcome with gratitude because I was surprised and surrounded with the kindness of strangers yesterday.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I've kitchen and washroom situation at my new apartment. Where to start? Where to start?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Bianca Trifina, Samuelle Cass, Kairi Cate. My pretties, my heart breaks, I miss you my little people. ♥
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Good morning Bacolod. Good to be back. Good to be back. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Yesterday was just darn full of drama.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning. ;)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Mommy
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kahapon pa. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Keywords this time: Breathe. Let it go.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
good for you. See tom sisterhood. (:
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
No matter what the species, men are men. –Jasmine (Aladdin)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Today Kairi and her Mita are sharing their birthday. (;
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
maka kumot ug dughan si Mowgli. Not that I really cared, I am just weirded out by the fact that he grew up. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
2 years in Tehran, Josh and Shane my thoughts are with you.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I think I am going to cry should the baby gifts get lost in transit again.
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
Be careful not to mess with the balance of things because everything is not what it seems. –Alex (Wizard of Waverly Place)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
cuz kinanlan daw namon guro eh. Ambot ah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
is david bromstad really gay? he could father all my children yknow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
ive memorized antm cycle and masterchef oz out of sheer boredom fr pregnancy to post partum.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
mag marriage counselling daw mi, diko.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
maybe i should watch world news.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
sana ngayong araw na. Haha. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
my pug-nosed patootie go back to sleep!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hambala pa sal, daw ma tambleng nq. kulang tolog. =<
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
Like a cloud, you are soft. Like bamboo, you bend in the wind. –Mulan
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
Remember: They’ll say anything to make you doubt yourself. –Lotso (Toy Story 3)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
hay taffy! :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wla p q kwarta pa annul, thinking out loud. haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
sleep deprived. ):
Adrian Grenier
by amazingginamus
Hunkering down (my new favorite words) for hurricane - stay safe everyone.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
trifina has got to be kidding. fits at ths hour meant no fun.
American Red Cross
by amazingginamus
Heading to a shelter? Bring clothing, pillows, blankets, medications, personal hygiene items and important documents.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Lord Im ready for a 75k salary and its taxes. (: Maybe You should gve it to me next wk.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
last wk was hurtful, a let down at an OM post bec an hr gal thnks id nid a managers title to nail it. fvcking potah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
will miss my first husband after our marriage is nullified. ha!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
dmd najud, im so sleepy but my daughter is still awake! :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
if youre so wealthy, why did you have a budget wedding?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
overfed taffy, she threw up. =<
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
how annoyng, sme guy who is a frnd of an ex added me on facebook, only to unfriend me thereafter. what a retard.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Midnight, Taffy is still awake. Kalefong!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hold on to the prayer of Jabez. My God is a God of possibilities. He brought me this far, He can take me farther.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I've a job interview for Chase. Possibly down to the bottom-feeders' post but who cares. But they frakken need my NBI clearance. What the?!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Taffy has been easy to deal with today. Hope this ensues tomorrow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairi and her dad brought me ice cream. I've the best brother in law. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Today's Kenji's first time to see a movie in a cinema, they watched Cars 2. My baby love is all grown up na.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Seeing Lladro online breaks my heart. I've broken some of my mother's back in the day not knowing how much they're worth.
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
It's the circle of life, and it moves us all through despair and hope, through faith and love. –Rafiki (The Lion King)
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
That's our lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's our life. –The Queen (A Bug's Life)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Please don't try too hard to act like me beh. It's scary.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Not all newly-weds are cute, some make me puke.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
July 26, 2011
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
it does, kalagot jud. Way of life ang kawat and crime of all sorts. Luoy ang tig commute.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
huhu. DIFFICULT mode ako now. :( Gusto ko nyan.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I am too presumptuous! ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. I wanna RT your tweets - pero if private di pla instantly ma RT, good that it is now open.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kung saken nga bibigay, eh kung sa bunso namin? Tambleng ako, Im tweeting for good vibes. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I want a Patek, pero this is a gift lang cant be choosy- hah, nag assume ko na sako ihatag amongst us siblings, Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Chopard! ;) I deserve it. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
October Tammy. Mishu. See you soon.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wanna buy custard cake from the almost fancy bakery sa kanto. Mag-inarte ko now.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
diko mabuhi sa Cebu cuz daghag pah-tay ug holdap dinhi like it is a way of life, nya if mag GY shift ko ug tig commute ko? good luck nako.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
sin-o kuntra ta?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
walay mouse akong hinulman na laptop. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Sore throat ug panic attack na patyun kos taxi driver padung IT Park, jending, not showing up for a job interview,
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
tukar ets alrayt, ilovethe way you lie. Chos.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
damak this gyd ya.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I wanna RT- leche nin private profile.. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thanks B. I thought system glitch, then I saw that it's a new acct pala. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
no wonder I did not seem to follow you.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
1st month dinner date with my Bianca2x.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"What you seek is seeking you." -Rumi
Ingrid Holm
by amazingginamus
When someone tries to make you sad don't sink to their level by answering mean things. Just take a deep breath and try to be the better one
Ingrid Holm
by amazingginamus
Kindergarten rules still apply to adult life :)
Rick Warren
by amazingginamus
Be slow to judge what people do, until you know what they've been through.
Bergdorf Goodman
by amazingginamus
Think rich colors stacked, blocked & layered, although one at a time is a great statement, too
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
I'm not the person you think I am, but I want to be more than anything. –Madellaine (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
happy to breastfeed again,hope this works out for me et trifina.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wanted to write about falling in love and why it can't last but that the same time how it lasts forever.. DAWSON'S CREEK
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
ascetically- keyword of the day
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
1 Chronicles 4:10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment. Philippians 1:9
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
a traveler leaves town when he's fin'lly understood it.
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
should be aware that confidence is the best style to have
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
to thank you for choosing or not? decisions, indecisions!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
mi hermosas <3
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
my pug-nosed beauty
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Karya visits. Seen her 6 years ago. ;p
Tiny Buddha
by amazingginamus
"Not what we have but what we enjoy constitutes our abundance." ~John Petit-Senn
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
I'm a better person than someone who feels good about herself because she makes everyone else feel bad. –Mitchie (Camp Rock)
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
Do you believe in miracles? Oh, you know, just ordinary miracles. –Quasimodo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Disneywords
by amazingginamus
We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on, we go home happy. What do you say? Come on. –Hades (Hercules)
pablo neruda in love
by amazingginamus
You are whole, exact, and everything you are is one,
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Fxck consistency and forever. I cant put into words how difficult it is to be married and have a baby.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Realized that J had to grow up more than I do. And he has to do it on his own. I cant help him while I adjust to the baby.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
bitaw. Amongst other things to think about, but it's always good not to let ourselves go. Ive seen women did aftr childbirth. Sad.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
GY shift with Bianca2x.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
huo. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I feel like I cnt be a wife and a mum at the same time. Lisod. Ahak. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
true. Haha. Kaya hiningi ko number ng apartment mo. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I would really want an annulment.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
What happens if the person you love fails you? Some people just dont get 2nd chances when they cant take back their poor choices.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ambot gani ah- gasalimuang pko. Sigh. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
iwan. :( Good for my sanity too. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Widow, the word consumes itself.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
indi pa, wis mbantay. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
is there no way out of the mind?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
mixed Mai. I stopped lately cuz Ive had allergies and UTI.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
4 Sept Sissy, missu too.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
taffy snores. :( sniffles go away!!!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Was tat my life?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ang format, want the old one. :( gin-auto change nila.
Foodimentary
by amazingginamus
"Love & Good Barbecue are so alike. One can never have enough of either." ~Southern Proverb
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
di ko maRT!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
nightmare area nko the tummy. Lost a lot of weight but the bulge is crazy.
MariaVelasquezFranco
by amazingginamus
I'm tired of chasing after my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and meet them there later :)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha banabelj ko guro. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
kachaka the new twitter
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
malapit nako uwi. Mag-isa. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thanks Mai. Congrats, I wanted a boy before. Jealous. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
depression is like cancer daw, so people should be more understanding. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Mai sorry, I wasnt on twitter for the longest time. I'm glad you delivered safely! I was induced cuz the cervix did nt dilate.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I have. Always thought of the poem as something for the girl friends and sisters. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I just got to twitter. Tweeting back at ya!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Dong. Komash ka.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
anong die view?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Last Tuesday at 10:24am the stork delivered this beautiful little girl. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Kat, I'm certain August 3 pa imo birthday. Hahaha. If it's today, I hope you have a great one. Love you.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I need discernment.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Tam, sa Sept 4 pa or 5. Sept. 6 ako balik work. Mahirap pa lateral? Hush lang, I am planning to- matatagalan bah?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Depressed people have issues with their brains not processing the chemicals correctly."
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Sad people don't need medicine, they need a hug."
Dalai Lama
by amazingginamus
If we develop a good heart, real appreciation, love and compassion for others, our life will improve.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
maga puwet ko. Lopsided butt cheeks. Ano eto!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ka miss si Cheka. Big na sha siguro.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I'm plain whiny as of late.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Has it been a week since my admission and then labor? Maybe I will journal the experience when I see it in a different perspective.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Jologs mashado.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Self-righteousness, conceit, & narcissism simply will not thrive in a place where good manners are called for. JUST SAYING.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Certain people dislike you for the very right reasons.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Narcissism used to describe an unhealthy self-absorption due to a disturbance in the sense of self.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Tam ngayun pako namanas. :( Swollen half my butt. Hay. Hirap.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Kalooy.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairita some people who would add me on facebook, why can't you send me a message and introduce yourself first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: