Thursday, September 8, 2011

hulyo

Quotes4Writers
by amazingginamus
“Every word born of an inner necessity - writing must never be anything else." Etty Hillesum
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
August already?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kur, nagatrending lang sha sa twitter-
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Glad Taffy and I got to sleep for a couple of hours- together. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Oh please grow up, this life is larger than you.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I have swollen legs and feet. Unsexy. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I will scour bookstores for a copy then. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Why is it always a trade-off between a good career and/or a happy relationship, nw I am a happy parent and an otherwise wife.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Respetar para iwas commentar.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hahaha. True true!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Thank you, it will jud Pip. I hope it changes BOTH parents.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ako sad. Hard times. Harsh times au. Help us Lord jud.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Hopong and gatas na nagtulo- I wanna cry over my spilled milk, Taffy doesn't want it tonight.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Pip got confined July 25, gave birth July 26- 22 hours freaking labor. Not fun. Fundal push pa jud.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Sept 6 pako. Haha chura bala ni JJ. Poga.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
gehl Bam. Thank you!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
parenthood makes one more aware of the world. walang chos.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
may ara wala pa na sterilized. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thank you Micah. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Milking cow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
insik gid katama. Hahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thanks mare. Love back. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
uploaded in facebook! Muah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
love yah, thank you. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Mega, thank you see you soon.xx
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Reality is a funny thing..that escapes your grasp.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hahaha, ano ini!
SallyClaire Ciocon ★
by amazingginamus
God bless, Norway...
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
So now you're sleeping with her? Ew.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
July 22, 2011
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hope this will be the last visit to the doctor's office and then we will be hospital-bound.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Non-winning lotto tickets from last night, well, let's wait it out on Monday. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
God is steadfast and He knows when's the right time.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Finally bought the power saver device, good thing the last box is still available in Handyman, hope it works and we save on electric bills.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
saw your DM really late! Have a fun trip! (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
There's an ingenious juice bar in Parkmall that sells tubo juice. Lovely idea.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ayaw nya makita si JJ ata. Hahahaha. 40 weeks na sha next week. Maarteng bata!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wis paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
In the Philippines, we eat MORONS!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Undangi ko ulan. Wa ko nalipay nimu, hasul hasul ka, karun unta ko magwalking ug wa baya ko prepaid load now.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Spottings, sightings! Almost there my baby love! (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
katawa kos pampatulog ang Benadryl!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
masettle man gani ko sa agogo na buko salad dira sa TP! Pedeng pede!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
So now you speak Mandarinchinese? Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ahay, kahilisa! Namit mag ice cream kay ga ulan! Hahahaha. x
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
And I wanna buy a tub of vanilla ice cream and Hershey's choclit syrup. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Wouldve wanted to go to Handyman Parkmall but, it's raining. Naay sale. Kalagot I wanna pick up something for the house.
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
"The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. " by Lucille Ball
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Pip! You're in Japan! How exciting. Or I think tama ko, you're on your way to the U.S. ay! Have a safe travel w/ no jet lag!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
And will I tell you that these three lived happily ever after? I wl nt, for no one ever does. But there was happiness. And they did live.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
where will you be off to in the next 3 weeks diay? (Nosy kaau ko ha!)
Jason Reeves
by amazingginamus
today i love you more than i did yesterday. and tomorrow i will fall even further..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I'm going to live just fine if I wore Topshop all my life. Ha! ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
daw Sun Cellular lang, unlitext and unlicall!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
How parallel our lives may seem, that I am almost seeing my own shadow in its mangled form.
Quotes4Writers
by amazingginamus
"Be not afraid of going slowly; be only afraid of standing still." Chinese Proverb
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
segeh segeh ah. September 6 pako galing kabalik, wait for it lang ha. Hehe.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Sorry chismosa ko. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
You in the Greater Manila Area?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Fxckingpootah this heartburn oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairi jst left wearng a purple "princess" shirt fr Carters and a polka-dot leggings of the same hue from Londsdale London. Cute fashionista!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
don't be! Shake off the nerves! Kaya na ah!
Jason Reeves
by amazingginamus
i fall asleep & wake up with you on my mind, in my heart, dancing through my dreams...and you're somehow my reality..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I've a short slide re confidence but it's stored in the shared folders of training- wanna send them once I go back to work.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Word to the wise of my matey Sham: Patently Gauche!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
How does one work the mid-length skirt or dress without looking sloppy? (Of all the things that I should take into consideration noh?)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I spew and belch acid. Hayers.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
congrats on the post-pregnancy body btw! I'm inspired to follow suit! ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
eejit sha, eejit.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Sally- wala pa gid. Feel ko ma ka birthday mo gid ni si Trifina mo!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children." -Nelson Mandela
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I need a sage.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Nyeta, the husband texted that I text him daw, and that I quit scolding him often. Ha, eejota pod bata-a oi. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Forgive me when my subject doesnt agree with the verb, life is always kinda like dut you know.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
When the f will the rain stop? It is scary, scary.
Nicky Hilton
by amazingginamus
Is it really possible to drink 8-10 glasses of water EVERYDAY?!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha, katawa ko sa detox. I feel the same. Have fun attending to the details of the baptism.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I slept a couple of hours last night, all I did was toss and turn and pray that my tummy quits being upset.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Yot pasalig.
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
"Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I'll show you somebody who has never achieved much." by Joan Collins
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Hello,goodbye! x
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
either sa timeline ko mureply or magtype jud ko sa username. Kaging twitter.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The best fashion statement is no fashion statement.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Wag umarte na papahalatang Nouveau Riche - umarte ng naa-yon- magpaka OLD MONEY!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
It is annoying when girls use LIKE many many times in a sentence.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I reckon if friends set their profiles to private I am FORBIDDEN to reply directly.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
mukanta nalang ko to self og patience sa Guns n Roses. Haha, thanks Pip- btw, I cnt seem to reply to your own tweets gud.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
How the f do I get through these heartburns without taking any medications?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
etodlo! Etodlo! Kay may mga girl crushes man ko dah at baka mali ang aking akala. Chos- tagalog.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Ah, so it's from Multiply to Twitter diay. Nyorks.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Can I sync/cross-post my tweets to Multiply? (Just for the heck of it.)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ahay tuod, tudlo sakun kung sha japon TNP mo pagalik ko.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Gaah, I can now distinguish cries for milk, for wanting to be carried, or just plain baby/toddler tantrums. Thanks to my nieces. Wonderful!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Que complicado this pregnancy. DMD these acid re-fluxes oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
de fota! Hahaha, gatawa ko sg TNP gid yah Aks ah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
puhon! Enjoy the payday and the bed weather dearie! x
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
tani maguapa sha para photo ops dayun kung chaka nga insik, etatago ko sha. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I am to suffer the consequence of having two cups of instant coffee w/ latte today. Le sigh.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Chos kaau akong retweet oi- Autumn Winter 11 dawwwwwwww.
Topshop
by amazingginamus
Floor length skirts with slits worn with slouchy sweaters are set to be a Topshop favourite for AW11
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Naremember nimo sugo-on nako inyu maid mamalit bbq na saging? This wud be the most awkward hey we used to hang in college statement!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
1 week pa mare. 1 weeeeeeeeeeeeeek. Hahaha, mag dilang anghel ka sana!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Word to wise of my dear Shamo: e-akseptar!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Would really want one of those power drill tools at home oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
I'm not included in the to be paid list. *Sobs.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Nas, kos, sah, hap are so Cebu-Bisaya oi. Words like these can make me wear a smile. (:
Ingrid Holm
by amazingginamus
idontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoesidontneednewshoes
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Stevens wrote this about finding hope in any situation. Be present and joyful. See life as it is, right now, and (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
For all my girl friends brave enough to be mothers:
Max Lucado
by amazingginamus
Pray that your children have a profound sense of place in this world and a heavenly place in the next.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Anyone cn be taken aback by vitriol; specifically if these ppl doesnt hv any personal relationships w/ you. (cont)
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
The key word on your first day at a new job is details. You are the sum of all your details, the nuances that make you unique
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Word to the wise of my dearest Sham : "FAVAY!"
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Is it normal to fight with your spouse like a lot?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Twitter, there you are again- it's loopy-ness at its greatness, I cant seem to reply to friends' tweets.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I love the color of your Longchamp!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
28th pa man Pip, pero maka duda nganu na una na lahi nako. Ungot ayu bata-a oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
everyday ko naga katkat stairs, diko pa walking ni Mama sa gawas balay nila Shobe kay daghan iru.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Some things are just sad. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
3 peers with later EDD than mine already gave birth, gaaaaaaaaah, it's painful to wait.
Bergdorf Goodman
by amazingginamus
Twist it up in a top knot, ladies....
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Sobfest.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Never underestimate the power of a woman. And never think you know all there is to know about somebody’s mother.
pourmecoffee
by amazingginamus
Debtceiling leviosa!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Told ya, the couldas would hurt tons.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The boy after my own heart who wud willingly buy a blind great dane for me is now married. I am too.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"You are not an accident. Your parents may not have planned you, but God did. He wanted you alive and created you for a purpose." RWarren
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
night amiga! xx
Rick Warren
by amazingginamus
Where the grass is greener,the water bill is higher. "It's healthy to be content, but envy will eat you up" Prov4:30
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
- I give up, I had fun you guys! Muchos gracias!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Mi Mama ang nagtuturo saken ng espanyol, di ako nagbukas ng translator software. Tawa ako ng tawa! Lalo n sa rana ambiciosa!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
de nada! Depoga, I am really cracked up now. I might give birth. I dont understand a thing anymore!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
mi amiga hermosa y mi son abla espanyol muy bien! Jejejeje. Haha, I'm really cracking up in front of the computer now!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
indeed, tu y mi rana ambiciosas! Hahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
yu soy tam bien!
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
How true is that: "The hardest thing to see is what is in front of your eyes." by Goethe
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
RT Mi bebé el amor, amiga. :) Haha! - I could get the hang of this mi bonita amiga!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I think what hurts most in life are the COULD'ves and not those actions that had been done that are deemed regrettable.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
RT "Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do." - Jean-Paul Sartre
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
senu eto? Senu?!!! Explicar!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ma echos your tweet habla espanyola ka mi amiga! Hahahaha. No ingles, no ingles! Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Corresponding w/ Toping brings back uni memories- how I spark the ire of their househelp every time I ask her to change his linens!
Karl Lagerfeld
by amazingginamus
Nonchalance in couture is very important, because couture without nonchalance is just the drag queen attitude of women of an era past.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ka sushal dut trainee ha!
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
"Age imprints more wrinkles in the mind than it does on the face. " by Michel de Montaigne
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
Wear one piece of animal print at a time
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
in what color? Pretty ayo mga names ana nila sah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kasapot. Gaaah. ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Uma-arte! Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Really close gal pal winds up looking like allover the place kind of Jessica Simpson slash Snookie, so I quit looking at her Facebook.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Isinusumpa ko na ang call center at pag-ibig.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I love what the All Saints' girls wore on their cover of Under the Bridge. Make a comeback!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I do get annoyed when J posts things like smoking pot, I mean come on I get it, we can smoke it when it's legal. But, it isn't so fxck off.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Really thrilled that a high school friend emailed me and asked how I'm doing. I get the kick out of ppl who remember. (: And she's PRETTY!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairi wants milk! Have a happy work week BPO worker elves!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thank you mega, you enjoy ur vl too! ^^
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
go watch! Dnt work too hard!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
namian man q mnth of August, lol- last wk of July mga 25-28 due nagid. =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kabagolan na mga bata. In english, no pain receptors! @-@
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
damu fave ppl q July ang bday buh! =p xx
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Patad nalang q lotto kaha?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
di pa, haha, oa lang ako. 1cm parin naka ungot. Mag 39 wks ths Fri.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
A box of Sonjas cupcakes or sme french macaroons would be dandy aftr I gv birth. @-@
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
di pa nisabeh ng gyno, mas madali iri ang bata na malaki daw, yoko ma CS, yung peklat mgkkeloid.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Hello2x Monday, I want my child delivered on Thursday!^^
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Less than a month, Kenji and Dich wl be in Cebu. Yay! =p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Threw up my supper around midnyt- wasnt too happy about it but, it relieved the heartburn.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
lol! Ayaw nya lang abutin ng 8lbs cguro.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
He gently leads those that have young. ISAIAH 40:11 Lord I am lifting my little girl to You in prayer.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
appreciate it B- just want this over. =p Hope u and d lil bub are awesome.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
The burpling acid in my tummy/chest is killing me.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Didnt get to memorize a while in labor room Bible memory verse as suggestd by a colleague, wl find time to research 2m.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
mag 39 wks na mare, 1cm padin. No carbs, no sweets na daw kse anlaki na ni Taffy.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
HAPDUS!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Tears can disinfect an ill-spirit and despondent heart.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Havent cried since Ive stayd n Cebu, frakken anxious abt child-birth & hates hw m hurtng lyk hell wit heartburn!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I hate being uncertain.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Still stuck at 1cm. Paksoit.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
di eh du peng yo ya gong. ti te kong in ya suy in hun chuy tsi. in u chabokan e bin!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
awkward, wore ths cheap color blocked dres & seems lyk i saw a couple of pregos wearng color blockd ones 2. ayaw ni lola karl nyan!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
doctor’s office is jammed - i just wish tat id wind up in labor withn the wk.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Gaaaaaaaaaah. I want a hug from my husband. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Funny hw this Ateneo alum says she's keen on being a Pinay only to be the 1st to mock the country bec Europe is a place aftr her own heart.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I guess sometimes it’s easier to romanticize failure than to acknowledge the idea that meeting the person that (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
“I think only stupid people have good relationships.”
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
“Why do we ask so many questions? Two people shouldn’t know each other too well if they want to fall in love.”
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
In some ways, I know I can afford annulment one day. Gah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Malooy ko sa girls who display so much online affection with their SOs- only to have the guy cheat on her. Di unta mahappen nako. Buyag..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Lageh dhay, dato na lagi mo.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I love how adorable my nieces are. Kairi speaks better English than some 20-something gals. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school. - Einstein
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Wah, another 3 lbs gained in just 8 days. My doctor's appointment got cancelled today, have to go back tomorrow.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wish one day my family would be in one city. A safe city.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Lousy customer service at True Value in Ayala- I wish they could've been more helpful. I wanted that plug-in device badly.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Happy 11th month darling Yuwi! <3
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thanks wafa!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Saketa tyan nako sa gummy bears oi. :(
Adrian Grenier
by amazingginamus
Counting down, 10 days till Entourage...
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Things are looking up lately. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Climate/weather also has a belt and a trench and they don't mean fashion, they mean calamities impending.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
This is an approximately 50 yr. old dress from my maternal grandmother.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"She had the art of giving self-confidence to the embarrassed, but she was not equally sure of being able to embarrass the self-confident."
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
tolstoy, "It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness"
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ipagbunyi ang TNP! Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ang arte ng beachy wave. Hahaha, beachy wave catches the surfer dudes. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
uu but basta look out 4fashion blogs, as of late, puro parang walang ligo ang look na uso. Haha, I want a bit of tidy-ness.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Nganu uso sa fashion blogs ang murag wa'y ligo look? Not that I'm against bedhead but, I wish I can see more preppy-ness.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
papahanap ko if wala, wala na talaga, antay naman ako ulit sa second na padala- maka ubos ng fayshuns.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
pakset nagbinogo ko Pip, shouldve figured it out at the tweet's face value.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I should've asked for Dr. Brown's - they're kinda neat.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
pakset this country. Papatawagan ko bukas sa post office kung nakuha nila, cant let go wosh ko.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kung maka she smiled at me. Hahahaha. Defoga.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kaleche. Abi ko call center lingo, galeh tonay na pag ebeg! Hende ko eto kenaya!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Life seemed to be filled with things that were just like the ghost orchid: wonderful to imagine, and easy to (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"The only appropriate attitude for man to have about the big questions, is not the arrogant certitude that is (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ang kyoooooooooooooooooootch! Anlaki ng bottle! Hay, pagkaka remember ako ng Avent naiiyak ako sa nawalang package ko. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
maarte yung consul, not her lucky day- pero pede daw sha reapply anytime, may gustong document ung consul eh.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
anong TNP? Haha, gawonder ko ano meaning sina.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
not approved. :( Etsep! Papa Minggoy approved. Nyorx, sana pa reapply sha ng TP.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
HT@rakstarppip US in debt crisis. Greece nearing a default. - What does default mean?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
A person of unembarrassed passion. What a lovely way of someone to describe herself.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Unsa naa sa MO2 in Cebu?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairi and I blowing bubbles in the front yard can be lots of fun & can bring lots of fits when she doesnt want to stop.
Bergdorf Goodman
by amazingginamus
It's ok to blush. In fact, we encourage it.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
dugay ko naka fast food in a long time, yes, lami bitaw Pip. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
yipeedeedoodum! Sana maka US si Lynette ma-ambunan tayu ng biyaya. Hahahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
September 4 pako. Di daw allowed in-flight ang less than 16 days old na mga balot- lol. (: Hanggang kelan ka dun? ;p
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I had a real full meal of take-out(s) palabok, cathedral window, coffee polvoron, vanilla sundae- it's gross now that I think of it.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
BC kana? Til when? Di na tayo mag-abot. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Uncalled for remarks are pathetic. Why can't everyone just say nice things if not shut up?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Moleskine on Vimeo:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
RT The magic button — Make Everything OK make-everything-ok.com
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Entourage is capping its last season. It's a bit difficult to let Vinnie Chase go. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
If the best man's faults were written on his forehead, it would make him pull his hat over his eyes.--Gaelic proverb
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Google Chrome returns broken links oi, how annoying.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Tongue in cheek. Yawn lang.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Harry Potter series will finally end. Kinda sad, a part of my teenage years revolved around the book.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
omg, naka post paid ka through mobile? Yikesssssssssssss.Ganyan nangyari saken sa SUN, pakset sila.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Naay times dili perfect ang married life pero character building baya sha aka makatiguwang haha."
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Yeah ... there's this big giant universe and it's expanding, it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Love friends who share my liking for Bon Iver, Alisha's Attic, and Matt and Trey of The Book of Mormons.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Naka greet na dapat ako ng Happy 2nd month Cheka nung last- di ako inallow ng twettur..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Josephus Bartin's Alagwa Collection now available at Abreeza DC-
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I gather it up endlessly, effortlessly, I breathe.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Bon Iver Mix: love love love Justin Vernon
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
di pa Tam- baket forbidden mag reply sa tweets mo. Ang weird.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kairi is kuliting me - asking me for lip balm. Werla na bata, Tita Raen- get up, come back, red lips. Kai wants red lips. Ah kids!
Best Film Quotes
by amazingginamus
"All these years, all these memories, there was you." -The Fountain (2006)
Best Film Quotes
by amazingginamus
"Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone, no matter how many people are around." -Scrubs (TV Series)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
RT It's a beautiful Wednesday morning :) - can't reply to your twits directly. Werla!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Tam got your text. As useless wala akong load. I have another doc's appointment, that's when I'd know.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Kika wala pa. Kadugay gani. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Yuwi asleep and so adorbs!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Today, I wish I'd faint and wake up next to a million dollars! Ciao!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
♥ Life, he realized, was much like a song.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
thankies sisterhood of the travelling pants. Muah.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I will choose to feel better about everything, always.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. There will be days like this. Gluck Tinamarts!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
gabantay bata ko sa mga pamangkin ko yah. Akon bata wala pa gaparamdam san-o gid sha ma abot.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wis pa, may last check up pako. Puga kadugay. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wake up to two beautiful little ladies every day. I am now impervious to poo, snot, wet nappies.
Jessica Stam
by amazingginamus
Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere.--Anonymous
Jessica Stam
by amazingginamus
As one goes through life, one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move. --Katharine Hepburn
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Thinking about going to Bacolod- to our own house depresses me madly. I wish J and I were to go elsewhere.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I dont like having house help. Although they come in handy most times- I just dont like strangers in my own house.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Gotta suck it up- I need help with nanny-ing the baby while I am working the night shift. Nada privacy in our own home.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Big time emotional adjustments when I go back to Bacolod. It doesnt feel like home here, it doesnt feel like home there either. Makawerla.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ang bilis bilis- 2 mos na si Cheka. This in reply to your last tweet. Cant seem to reply to tweets- forbidden lahat.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"Sometimes I think that truth is a place. In my mind, it is like a city: there can be a hundred roads, a (cont)
matthew gray gubler
by amazingginamus
Happy 155th Birthday Nikola Tesla!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Heartburn free last night hope the luck ensues!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Still mourning over my lost parcel from Oz. Another one is in transit and I hope it finds its merry way to Lapu2x City lest I grieve.
Jessica Stam
by amazingginamus
"In the spirit of loving kindness, every day a little ugliness is removed; our perspective on life grows broader and deeper."
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
"A vodka martini, extra dry, with extra olives as soon as possible." LESIGH
C. S. Lewis
by amazingginamus
God has infinite attention to spare for each one of us. You are as much alone with Him as if you were the only being He had ever created
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
JJ and I have nothing in common except for our last names.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I wanna go to S&R.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Injectable contraceptives would need a prescription, hasslefeck.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Lyndavel or Depotrust. Gosh, I will take pains to research about a contraception that will last a quarter-long.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
It's a good thing we don't have a jury system in this country, else every accused will walk free if they've money.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
South Sudan is the newest country in the world- they will have to leave behind painful memory of years of civil war and bloodshed.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Sudan will no longer be the largest nation in Africa. I hope a kind God oversees the nations there.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Efforts to save wild tigers in India is enormous, even Hollywood celebs joined the cause and they're raising (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
hey Beautiful, how have you been? Did the lil bub come out already? I'm feeling the same impatience too. Sighs.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
uu, ang weird. Hahaha, so di fo real ang account ni President O. Hahahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Friends in Davao please visit Woodeology in Abreeza this Monday, my BIL Josephus Bartin will be exhibiting his paintings. Pls. support!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I am more of a jealous friend or sister than a frakken jealous lover.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Found a patisserie that sells french macarons and from the looks of it won't disappoint.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Barack Obama follows Alexa Chung's twitter.
alexa chung
by amazingginamus
Nothing to wear. How can this be? Ughhh
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
3 babies are usually kicking me- 37 week fetus, 10month old Yuwi, and 2.10 years old Kairi!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Nganu may panahon na wajud manguyab nimo and ang ending nimo maka asawa? Pakset.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Tho Im finding out lately that evn friends cn be fake, hv agenda, &can be insensitive, &again, if I dont need the negtv vibe I will let go.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I think I am more aware of the world now that I am with child. I am almost too willing to let things go and let things be.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Wn I got married I hd an edifying moment when Judge Rojo said we shudnt expect tat in our geriatrics our offspring wl help us financially.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Alwys thought tat my parents wl rmain forever young, now I see wrinkles & hear abt menopause and stroke, makes me put thngs in perspective.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Hope Ma resumes teaching, it will do her well and help her cope with menopause. Every individual should really prepare for retirement.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I cannot wait to see Kenji and Dich next month. I hope they bring Durian from Davao.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
“Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” Judy Garland
Lauren Santo Domingo
by amazingginamus
Kate Moss is the reason I started smoking. Kate Moss is the reason I quit smoking....
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
DMD heartburn!
Nina Garcia
by amazingginamus
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well” by Virginia Woolf
pablo neruda in love
by amazingginamus
you know, my love, what name is written on that leaf, a name that is yours and mine, our love name, a single being,
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Raena at 1 cm, Trifina at 7 lbs. Now, I wanna rename her Shalom Blaine and she will be known as Saab. (Next lifetime perhaps!)
Bergdorf Goodman
by amazingginamus
Never underestimate the power of a clean white tee
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
People can be so fickle. And I really don't have time for the drama oi. So spare me.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
What gives?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
henday, ang ako BB kay 2005 Nicole Richie's walay BBM. Haha. It's not a novelty to be poor. Lol.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Bianca Trifina. (: She's not out pa. Haha, I hope to meet your little snowman!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
pa date natin babies natin! (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
bwahahaha/ si Vhon punta jan next week! Meet kayo?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
pero kse diba most malls instik ang owner? If manganganak ako Gaisano/SM free for diaper/milk at kung anong scholarship!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
uu inta nga, fenk talaga ang suite room nila 1500php lang- with fridge, cable, watcher's bed. Kaloka the price!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
kaya nga ayoko mag malls. Takot ako manganak sa mall. Hahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
sa Maternity House/Hospital na maganda kasi pink! Hahahaha. AC ang labor room, sushal! Haha pero para sa mga dukha tulad ko.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
check up lang ako, balik pako 18July, wala pako contractions or anything. Wala talaga. Di pa ako dilated. :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Katring, paghuman nako panganak. Naka anak na Cohni? PM imo number nako FB pls. Mahadlok ko maglaag now. Etsep kabug-at!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Bam- September pa. Kay diko malupad ang bata nga di pa 16 days.
C. S. Lewis
by amazingginamus
With the cruelty of youth I allowed myself to be irritated by traits in my father which I have since regarded as lovable foibles
C. S. Lewis
by amazingginamus
Every man should keep a fair-sized cemetery in which to bury the faults of his friends-CSLewis
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
hahaha ho-o galeh nu? Charmed lang. Namian ko! (:
Dominique Alcantara
by amazingginamus
@
oh excited na ko..may playmate na cla bloom and kat. Charmed cla tatlo. Lol or charlies angels.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
basi mga next weekend, pero basi end of the month pa gid. Indi na sha ma abtan August- imo birthday month!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
He is still stuck with 500 Days of Summer like he is stuck with loving a girl who is long dead.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
waaaaah, nami kadto dah ah! Haha. Halong ka gid pirmi dira. (: Ma post ko pix ni baby Trifina pag gwa nya. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hahaha, gets ko na ga eat ka damo/much- hehe, teh ka adjust ka lang NYC? Tugnaw dah or summer now?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hehe. Anong damo man?
FREEtheHikers
by amazingginamus
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Will chase Harry Winston in my next life time. :( Being poor makes me sad. Lol.
Bergdorf Goodman
by amazingginamus
Walk with confidence. Never know what today may bring.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Dula na gid akon ever since I got pregnant.
GMA News
by amazingginamus
SSS to increase members' contribution from 10.4% to 11% to extend the lifespan of the agency and to increase pension of retired members.
Dalai Lama
by amazingginamus
We all have the right to lead happy lives.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
oo totoo. Ayoko umuwing BC! Hahahaha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
ga anu ka lang dah Nik?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha, kay gina shagitan ko sha pirmi Kiks. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
naiirita ako sa kanya always. Haha. Sana wag sha kamukha ni Taffy.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
hidlaw man ko semu Bam..........
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Kalooy pod sa akong bente dos anyos na bana.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
J is killing me. Every time. I wish we would understand each other's plans better. OR AM I MEANT TO BE ANGRY AT HIM EACH TIME?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
could not give at least a couple of hours in order to prevent bloodshed and riot amongst those relocating residents of Agdao.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
And yeah, Davao City Mayor Duterte did a good job in punching the guy- police officers respond too late or too slothfully with crimes but..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Theater actors are hardworking and do not complain and are mostly working pro-bono for their love of the art- that's the way I saw it.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Geez Filipinos can't take a joke. Rafa Santos may look smug but what he said was to be taken as a joke and compliment to theater actors..
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Sucat, di Edsa? Malayu Sucat sa inyu diba?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I need the sea because it teaches me. = Neruda
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Nikanik! Girl sha- Bianca Trifina ia name. (:
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Pip, Grengia Maternity House. It's in Basak- Lapu Lapu City ha- faraway land kaau. Hahaha. It would be nice to see you guys!
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
haha. Grabeh ka tedious pati twitter you'd do that?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
My 9th month. I promise not to self-deprecate even if there are days that I look like an awful mess cuz there are
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
You keep me up at most nights- Mama hurting in every imaginable places. But, know that even if I loathe going (cont)
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Hahaha. Tuloy kana lipat? :(
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Ako ang girl sa NIKITA. Haha Maggie Q is really beautiful oy, I cn only wish to look like her when I am in my 30s. Mag vegetarian nko!
Paulo Coelho
by amazingginamus
Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Another call center agent is robbed and raped and left without clothes on. Oh . What's wrong with the city governance?
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
These times, I wish my whole family is just bunched up in one city.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
We need an oncologist/hema pedia. Kalagot to be so far away from Keken oi.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
Keken is down with the fever again. And there's no onco or hema pedia in Davao. Hay.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
I have very limited internet access. Haha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wala ko naketa ang vid. Haha. Gina tamad ko lantaw links sg vids.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
Amishoo too. Hope Cheka is doing well.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
wala pa ako contractions. Sana manganak na ako. Kahirap pumanik panaog sa stairs - tingin ko malaki na sha.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
naunsa sila ni Marian? Diko ganahan niya. Di kamao mu English.
Raena Chulalongkorn♔
@
miss you too. Ayoko mag Globe. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: