Monday, June 27, 2005

ALL THINGS FAVORITE =)


1.MY FAV. BREAKFAST
strawberry yoghurt, hash brown, and mango juice,
these, i crave =)


2.MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF
TIMES
a walk in the clouds


3.LEAST FAV. SUBJECT
ACCOUNTING and the Maths


4.I SPEND MY LEISURE TIME
sleeping..... taking in the stars


5.WORST SMELL?
the toyo smell along the subangdaku hi-way


6.IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?
hummer.... ngyox....


7.FAV. HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
argh!!! no chores for me please...


8.WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMED OF
BECOMING...
a doctor....or did i?


9.FAV. COLOR/S?
PINK!!!! PINK all over


10.FAV. PERFORMER/s?
john mayer, lee dong gun,
hehehe.... any koreanovela
cuties... =)


11.WHEN I DIE, I'D RATHER BE
cREMATED/BURIED?
get me a grave....with an angel
encrusted in pink and green swarovski =)


12.IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE
i would've gone to SPC and not tinyo


13. 3 THINGS I CAN'T LEAVE HOME W/OUT?
my wallet, company id, and keys


14. 1ST THING I BOUGHT W/ MY 1ST SALARY
a bayo silk blouse, a splurge


15.I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS
the ONE who got away.... =)


16.IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE,
WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE
BOOK?
i'd rather read the book....my movie comprehension
isn't as profound, i couldn't catch up on what the actors
are sayin'.......


17.SPECIALTY IN COOKING?
carbonara


18.PRESENT CRUSH/ES?
mark barrientos, i'll faint japon should i see him,
the rest are ilerdz oi..=)
aw, kerby gella pod diay because his baby is way too
pretty... =)


19.FAVORITE HANG-OUT?
at home....matug


20.BEST PLACE TO SHOP?
bayo, tyangge, ukay2x for bags, celine


21.DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS?
i'd love to see rent.....please Lord,
lemme marry rich na ha?


22.FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE?
my closet... =)



23.BEST GIFT YOU'VE GIVEN
i think am the worst gift-giver,
pirmi ko broke... =)


24.BEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED?
the russ beany from jacel


25.GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF
THIS MOMENT?
a treo 650...ambitious....



26.WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST QUALITY
OF THE PERSON WHOM YOU COPIED THIS
QUESTIONNAIRE FROM?
Jez' Eccentricities... =)


28. ANO SA KEYBOARD ANG PARATI MONG
MALI NA NAPIPINDOT?
F1 and Esc keys.... angats...


29.YAHOO/HOTMAIL
yahoo!!!used to be a yahoo!call girl


30.LEFT/ RIGHT
leftee...


32.BLACK/ WHITE
white... ice princess



33. BLACK/ BLUE PEN
black pen....got used to it


34.SANDALS/SHOES
flip-flops, wuv


35.COLGATE/ HAPPEE
beam.... =) di bitaw close-up


36.chopsticks/spoon&fork?
magkamay naln po...chopstick for yakisoba


38.ROBOCOP/ RAMBO?
do what now?


39.JOLLIBEE/ MCDO?
jollibee, sarap pinoy =)


40.COKE/ PEPSI
coke everything, vanilla coke,
maremind ko na gilo-od si toping ato... =)


41.SAN MIG LIGHT/ LONE STAR
LIGHT/REDHORSE:
san mig light pagpa-atik ra,
Red Horse if i sooo wanna get wasted...


42.LAST PERSON YOU CHATTED W/:
kerby gella, dugay na..murag two weeks ago


43.LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU:
ron ron ron


44.LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH
ron


45.LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU CRY?
ron still, gagu lang!


46.LAST TIME YOU CRIED:
a couple of days ago....bogits!!!


47.SOMEONE TO BE W/
it would be nice if that someone is
willing to be happy for me.... =)


48.YOU SEE ME ALWAYS EATING
yakisoba....paet!!! 



49.FAV. CHOCOLATE
hershey's almond


 


****Complete this phrase: "I could be...a great many things....
(JO MARCH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: