Saturday, June 25, 2005

keep em coming! from mariastery



1. I'm: a call gurl who loves pink!



2. I live in: Cebu!!!!


3. I love:  being in love with love!


4. People: never cease to amaze me


5. Life:  is unfair, huhu


6. I just ate: lunch...at 3:30 am


7. I wanna see: ron.......


8. I play: soccer....atik...hehe


9. It's now: 2:19:48 MST


10. I'm wearing: a white 3/4 knits,
a pink velour hoodie,black slacks, white and pink
slippers from celine


11. My phone: is a couple of years old


12. I'm worrying about: not being able to be home
sooner...by home, i mean davao


13. I wanna go: see ron..argh!!!


14. Britney spears is:  NOT INTERESTED!!!



15. Good Charlotte: is a band....or a cake is it?


16. Weather: is gloomy, dreary, and rainin'
cats and dogs


17. My shoes are: aren't even shoes, am wearing flip flops


18. I drive: yeah, baby!


19. I smoke: i don't!


20. My country is: supah- poverty-stricken but,
supah fun to live and thrive in...


21. My parents are: best candidates for a nuthouse...hehe



22. I think school is: way better than the real world


23. Other sites i'm surfing aside from Friendster:
multiply and marthastewart.com


24. I'm going to: quit this job in a couple of months


25. I think this post is: worthy enough to
waste away idle time


: .:: p e o p l e a r o u n d m e ::.


Your mom is: great....and i miss her


Your dad is: is nuts....i miss his drunken stunts


Your sisters: beautiful and brilliant and are sunshine
Your brothers: don't have any


Your best friend is: i don't think i've one at the moment


Your crush is: mark lester barrientos
Your boyfriend: ron, so i think


Your grandma is: in gensan...one is in heaven



Your teachers are: the people i've met in call centers,
they've taught me muchos about life


.:: s t u f f t h a t i h a v e ::.


Your PC is: very lilac-y


Your wallet is:from jace and needs to be loaded


Your books are: half-read and collecting dusts


Your accessories are: my  corrective glasses


Your sunglasses are: amber


Your towel is: smellin' a lot like ron na....


Your teddies: are actually dogs named biscuit and
yikes....


Your clock is: not even an alarm clock!


.:: w h a t i m w e a r i n g n o w ::.


Your shirt is: a white knit blouse from bayo


Your shorts/trousers are: a black trouser from ukay2x



Your shoes are: pink and white flip flops from celine


Your jacket is: a pink velour hoodie from ayala...hehe


Your socks are: am not wearing any


Your belt is: am not wearing any


Your heart is: not with me, it's with ron


Your mind is: left at home

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: