Friday, June 24, 2005

oh, the simple things

he does the simpliest, nicest things that make me smile....

* sends sms during his lunch breaks, tho supah-hassle for him to do so because of his timed lunch and they leave their phones at the lobby

* woke me up a while ago thru an sms and a ring, and i totally forgot to place myself on alarm

*tried to look for skittles and tho he couldn't find it anywhere(pobre ang cebu!) he tried...the thought counts majorly

* he doesn't need to say things....am majorly assured we are doin' okay.....

*holds my hands, tho it sweats profusely

* out of the blue he'd ask me to have lunch with him....

 

*made me an earthlink account.....Ü this i wuv.....

and yep, PK xa...pastor's kid...argh!!! am i in trouble/ majorly....i thought i shud marry a minister, i got a minister's kid....

Lord, thanks for making my week right, for making cebu get back on track...and for the LUV.....wuv you....Ü

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: