Wednesday, June 8, 2005

miss you muchos too







elo. mustamos na? i really miss you and spending time with you. i just miss everything there is about you. I miss the way you make me laugh, your spunk, your zest for life, your kakikayan and basta everything gyud. Kahit pa yng mga times na ur having kabag attacks. he2... Miss ko na rin mga conversations natin and going to ayala together. I so learned many things because of you. You've unleashed the girl in me! I swear, no digging gyud! I wish i could see you again. Spend the day with you! wabs you! mwah!!!
:-) take care. God bless you!!!!

wa lng nahan rko post...mingaw sad ko nimu jammy..super, you should go visit me here...


we'll go to ayala again and buy doll shoes...Ü if you only knew how i missed davao... =)


today: unbelievable: i've had 525 attempts/ calls to be exact


then i've had 5 complete..exacto no...jukira oi ...bless thee ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: