Monday, June 20, 2005

irked.dazed.confused.jinxed

if don't love joey and her dreadlocks, i wouldn't wake up THAT early.....to listen to her mope over dom.....

anyweis....i spent the rest of the day with joey, the other half intoxicated  with ian carlo; short digression: i shouldn't make a handshake deal when i'm half-wasted....i could've had 16 grand but i ended up closing the deal with 5k.....i feel like kicking myself for it.....despite the free lunch at TJ's....i still wanna strangle myself...if di lang jud ko isang tanga't kalahati......

and then, i spent the remainder of the day with lyra and with ron....♥

joey: i love you...surrender the heartaches to Him..♥ it'll be all right!!!

lyra: you are soooo beautiful..... i miss you heaps!!!

ian carlo: show me the money!!!!

RON: i sooo wuv wuv you.......big hug.....  walk me home always.....

 

and Lord, i thank You for making me go to school with my grandma walkin' me there, and i don't have to climb up sunshine mountain with plastic sheets as rain coat/ sheild against the rain/ and the cold mist....

i am greatly blessed......

Love you lord.... i may be a mess...but, i can still take a joke.....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: