Wednesday, June 29, 2005

=) hard of feeling

(there's no connection between the entry and the title of this entry....)


even if the week-old zygote inside my tummy is screaming "mommy! make tita joey quit blowing dragon puffs cuz it's choking me..." my unexplainable craving for raspberrry soda and capuccino jelly crepes prevailed....it bettah, i spent the whole morning of my rest day doin' a hamper-ful of laundry.......


and again, the same old people whose faces seemed to be plastered in East-West(a world of difference) were there...ian carlo who i totally find stupidly and accidentally in love with joey's friend janice.....( small digression, he got the gurl a set of CLINIQUE Heart.... i was almost on the verge of yelling at him for doing so...wala lang feel ra nko.....)


 


i had real fun when me and joey road tested the bottle of bubbles that's meant to be part of her wedding....mura mig idiots blowing bubbles inside the resto.... =) it's as if my UTI and a fever wasn't acting up.... Ü


 


============================================>


odd, i've been missing people a whole lot lately and am suddenly up at night, sending people SMS asking if they're up, people in davao, that is....and then no one seems to make patol, with my "u up? kwento ka naman" texts.....argh!!!! looya sad sko embryo oi.....


 


footnotes: should this embryo become unimaginary...looy xa, anak xa ng dukha...Ü


but, according to my writer's creed, imagination is always more potent than facts...i sooo think there's an embryo..... and i'll be happy... =)


 


===========================================>


i find myself missing ron, tho, it's ridiculous, i see him every other day...i kinda miss him when he reminded me to do away with my nonchalance about brushing and my habit of being stucked eatin' cat food....i miss him rajud..... :/


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: