Saturday, June 25, 2005

on my proxyserver......




i promise i won't ever fib again,
 i might get in trouble
claiming some1's kid as mine...hehehe



ai oi, it hurts to think of him as much
imagine, he did get me skittles...of all
the places to find skittles,
he found 'em at white gold...grover....


and he took me to work in a silver pagong....
he even gave me the bao-pass...bogits juds....


i am sooo sick.....more delilahs coming....



SOS,Lord....


ps: am doin' surveys bear with me, my mind doesn't work
because of my job!!!! so more posts to come!!!
==============================>


 


 1.SCHOOLS YOU ATTENDED:
the Tinyo, Holy Cross Atami,
Hope Christian, Junior Cultural Academy


2. WHAT IS THE WALLPAPER ON YOUR
CELLPHONE?
n/a, very sad....


3. DID YOU GET ENOUGH SLEEP LAST NIGHT?
no i didn't, samokan si ron....i mean,
the thought of him kept me up...



4. FIRST THING YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS
MORNING WHEN YOU WOKE UP?
do Lord, oh do remember me....
help me get a life!!!!


5. WHAT DO YOU HAVE HANDY AT YOUR
BEDSIDE?
my mobilephone...pang alarm....Ü


6. EVER TRIED TO SKIP MEAL?
i do...when am too tired to hunt for food


7. GRILLED OR FRIED?
grilled...no reason....


8. WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE TO OTHERS?
my quirks...my eccentricities...
my being ridiculous at times


9. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
so am!!!


10. FAVORITE HANGOUT?
bo's coffee shop for their raspberry tsa tea


11. 3 THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT?
- a job
- my family
- something people would call faith


12. FAVORITE SONGS WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPY?
anything from corrs....
as i lay me.....


14. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?
growing old to become a penniless pauper


15. ARE YOU A GIVER OR TAKER?
 sooo both


16. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
raen, yan, achee,bianca


17. WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S MIDDLE NAME?
frayco


18. MOST RECENT MOVIE THAT YOU
WATCHED?
mr. and mrs. smith


19. INVISIBLE FOR A DAY, WHAT WOULD YOU
DO?
like mai, rob a bank!!!!


20. STUCK ON A DESERT ISLAND & COULD
HAVE ONLY ONE KIND OF FOOD FOR THE
REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
chocolate mousse


21. FAVORITE T.V. COMMERCIAL?
at the moment, the sea of faces
ad from close up



22. IF YOU'LL DIE TOMORROW, WHAT WILL
YOU DO?
be Ron's poltergeise....hehe


23. FIRST THING YOU'LL SAVE IN A FIRE?
MYSELF and some undies


24. YOUR EYE COLOR?
brown....


25. WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU ALWAYS
BRING?
hanky, my corrective glasses,
blooms mirror from jacel,my wallet still from jace,
post-its, pen, toothbrush and toothpaste Ü


26. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU
WERE A KID?
i wanna be doctor juadiong/yap



27. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY DO WHEN THE
CLOCK TURNS 7 AM?
eat lunch or do surveys....


28. THE COLOR OF YOUR BEDSHEET?
pink and green in the oddest shade


29. WHO U WANT TO MEET?
LISA LING!



30. HOW'S LIFE TODAY?
same old same old
==========================>

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: