Sunday, June 26, 2005

skittles more skittles

i've one prayer today... and same wish(the first wish i made on the first star i've seen tonight) for every kids in the world.....that every kid might have a pack of skittles, m&m's, and a box of 64 crayolas(so rob fulghum) at least once in their lil lives.....☼

========================================================>

verlaine: again, am soooo awfully blessed to have ya as one of my bestest friends since graduation, yer friendship pepped me up, yer emails and text saw me thru confusing and crazy days that i've to go thru alone....Ü love you muchos.......

sunday's fun, didn't go to church pro i went out with joey...nasad!!!! we got dimsum's and saw A LOT LIKE LOVE, am feelin' rather sappy because I ended up cryin' when ashton sang "i'll be there for you" to amanda.....

now, am soo not scared of being flat broke.....hehe...i love my friends here in cebu...but, should i go home, the thought of seeing verlaine and the rest of the easy gurls makes me giddy-happy.....

erin told me to seize the moment here....bitaw, i guess she's right, am only 23 (and foolish) once....so i bettah live for it.....Ü

naulan pajud ko, i'll never text mush when am in a puj...nalapas ko sa house and i've to walk a block, drenched in the rain...argh!!! angats galore.....

i love the weather, i love the rain, i love stayin' at home and rethinking and re-tracing the steps...i love talkin' to Him alone, though i feel like a dolt smiling at myself and just talkin'...

thanks for not bringing me to tears Lord...though am sooo down in my knees and humbled by the fact that am persona non grata these days...i'll get over it...loveThee..... i pray no one is left cold out there..... :/

thanks for joey.....she'll be happy with Jetson, and i'll be their bridesmaid and even wedding planner should they marry.....Ü (tho dom ruined it by being at Bo's...argh!!!)

jetson asked me to give her a big hug...aw, shucks....with aussie accent.......

 

===================================>

hot synch/hot synch/hot synch...di na mada sa 1 john 1:9....ang pagkadautan!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: