Wednesday, June 28, 2006

crash into me, dmb


Youve got your ball
Youve got your chain
Tied to me tight tie me up again
Whos got their claws
In you my friend
Into your heart Ill beat again
Sweet like candy to my soul
Sweet you rock
And sweet you roll
Lost for you Im so lost for you
You come crash into me
And I come into you
I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream
Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
Im bare boned and crazy for you
When you come crash
Into me, baby
And I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream
If Ive gone overboard
Then Im begging you
To forgive me
In my haste
When Im holding you so girl
Close to me
Oh and you come crash
Into me, baby

And I come into you
Hike up your skirt a little more
And show the world to me
Hike up your skirt a little more
And show your world to me
In a boys dream.. in a boys dream
Oh I watch you there
Through the window
And I stare at you
You wear nothing but you
Wear it so well

Tied up and twisted
The way Id like to be
For you, for me, come crash
Into me
 

20 comments:

  1. one of their songs that i super love. =) it's kinda perverted lang. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo supah perverted. prurient. god ka annoy some ppl.
    iwish they'd stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who? the girl in your most recent blog? hehe =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no, other ppl pa juds. hehehe
    katong gal from the blog wa makapildi sa pagka baduy. leche.
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. you're mean! and i like mean people like me. ngek, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. mao na miga ta mare. hahaha
    maglagot ko sa mga taong OA nga wa'y angay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this! one of the few alternative tracks that i can handle. char.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did not know it's rock/alternative. ijust like it cuz it's bastos like that. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i remember the video katong mga lalake na nakasayal. then they were twirling and twirling

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehehe. oo and ithought they were odd, til i learned the lyrics. hahaha. iloved the lyrics....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have no culture, i cannot recognize jazz as well.
    they've really catchy songs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeah i so do. mga baliw!

    ReplyDelete
  13. huh! favorite line in a song jud nako nang "hike up your skirt a little more" raen.. wish ko naa musulti nako ana kay sa way pag duha2, hike up jud dayon ang skirt nako hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehehehe. si teej. hike up yer skirt before ang drama. paetch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hehheheee kita ko tj gahapon sa gawas sa sykes.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  16. maglagot ko sa thot na mamumuhay din sila ng kanyang babae sa piyaya land.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ha? mao ba? eeeewwwwww... pwes, mag piyaya land sad ta aron ma plip ang girlalo hahahahaahhaa
    namayat bya si tj =p

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehehe
    di naman sya as hot as f4...daddy naxa eh...
    kita ko sa buntis gniha sa waterfront mare....blank look sya....pro kevs nalang kay wa man ko kaila jud niya as a person

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: