Wednesday, June 28, 2006

so i aimed for the fresh bruises this time


ilove it when i cannot think of the subject/post title that's coherent to wut am trying to write about...well yeah, magulo ang buhay ko, so live with it. ;)


did not make it to work last night. it's those boohoo moments when i think myself sick. the throat hurts/ the fever/ the rashes/ the mood/ the mindset/ and the fact that yer supposed to be up all night...well all these made me ill...


i finally caved in..the past 6mos while am at work, those were just lucid intervals...but, LUKA is out... whilst on call while am trying to make my caller EARN HIS CANCELLATION as my teamates would put it, i placed him on hold, then i spaced out..then i ended up in tears... goodgod am not a kid anymore....i don't get out of a situation in tears...nakakahiya talaga. sooo i got pulled out. [anyway, a tiny digression everyone else is cranky, kahit PAC namin cranky... ] a TL talked me into filing for a leave...i had a light bulb moment. will file for PLA, prolonged leave of absence...this way, i would have time to sort things out.


<3


it was raining the whole day, ilove the rain and the comfort it brings when am at home, drinking my mama's ginger ale to soothe my throat and so that i can sleep... [who discovered sikwate? i didn't know they call it sikwate...it's love. honest.]


mama offered to teach us embutido. yay. embutido/ if only this would make me filthy rich. hehehehe


i was up because of the iron chef, not that am depriving myself of food lately, cuz i have been eating chilli peppered grilled danggit and bangus the whole time---> i'd to mention this cuz ilearned one thing tonight---that fishes got different degree of LANSA/langsa and they taste differently, malay ko ba.... and am eating rice everytime, but, wut kept my interest was the fact that these ppl did pursue their passion. iwish i wud know wut's one thing that i should be passionate about so i'd die happy.aiwan.


Lord, do remember me...and get me outta here. fast...i do not know wut to do anymore.


 

4 comments:

  1. i echo your prayers raeny.. me too Lord, me too.


    hope you're feeling better now. oh yeah, think about that leave. you deserve it. everyone does. maybe it would really help for you to sort things out and i do hope you get out of the rut, soonest. here's wishing you the best. =)

    btw, i looove embutido. i'm missin' my lola's embutido. waaahhhh =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mare...

    btw. honest, am stuck in a godforsaken job. this left me utterly jaded to the maximum imaginable degree... OA. hehehe

    thanks talaga mare. *gakus

    will learn making it on weekend. naexcited ko. mahal kaha mga embutido sa SM. hehehehe. ganahan pod diay ka? post naku ang recipe ni mudra once i'd learn it. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that, nicole during her "fat" days. hard to imagine she was like this, looking at her now.

    raeny dear, ka remember sad ko when i was a rep and i couldn't help crying out of sheer frustration. i felt dumb afterwards, but who cares right? there's only so much one can take in one night (or day for that matter).

    ReplyDelete
  4. now looking at it i cudnt care na tl.
    i wudnt care if id be a bum for the nxt couple of months. i will find myself
    and my niche eventually.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: