Sunday, June 25, 2006

my thoughts on being uprooted from cebu, if ever


I don't want to own anything until I know I've found the place where me and things belong together. I'm not quite sure where that is yet. But I know what it's like.


-breakfast at tiffany's


 


there's no place like cebu... it's gonna be a total boo boo for me should i be relocated. am planning to. am hoping so....however the quote above did word my hesitations aptly...


iedit:


but that place is the only legitimate place where i'd get to see you...and we'd forget abt every1 else....haybuhaysheyts.


 

14 comments:

  1. don't leave cebu, raeny. wa pa gani ta magkita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bacolod bacolod!!! hahahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's why i don't own anything worthy still after living away from home for 11 years now! shame on me...-sigh- o:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 11 years! WOW.
    lge TL tingin ko din am gonna endup a penniless pauper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe. i can relate to this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.
    hala na touched na everyone. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  7. living the today...bahala na tomorrow? hahahahaha...it has its downs but kiver! basta lingaw lng ko bah..o:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mare asa man ka mo relocate? kuyog mi sa akong baby...... kay bwisit nako dire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. murag tama btw ka TL...
    the whole time ako philosophy kay HE sees the sparrows fall, why can't HE pick His princess up? mao na gasalig ko. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. kalooy pod pati baby kay idamay. dghan na naa kasakit dre sa?
    sa bacolod...there are three options:
    teleperformance---muanhi ni sila waterfront come july5/ teletech-muopen sad ni sa AS fortuna nxt qtr of this year/ OIS murag mao ning name diko sure..

    then there's calltech sa JY...hehe tech support free meals...hehehe
    then kaning sa 2nd floor of this bldg..tech support sad. bwehehehe
    dami choices...

    ReplyDelete
  11. mam... never wrote this.. gi delete ko nalang.. i didnt have the access to my account on this date..waaahh.. pathetic hacker!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: