Thursday, April 26, 2007

sbc packers back in the day




i had to edit. takes up sooo much of the page's space//

1.) Agent Berden - Thank you for choosing SBC......
Customer - Spanish, Spanish
Agent Berden (on mute) - No,No. Bangalore, Bangalore
 
2.)  Agent Mijares (asked where he is located)-
Sir, I am located in  the global center for SBC
Customer - And that's in India
Agent - No sir I am not in  India
Customer - Yes you are
Agent - No I'm not
Customer - Yes you are. Wanna bet
Agent - Sure. Where am I located?
Customer - you are in India
Agent - Engek..you lose..I am in the Philippines (lalis pa mo!!!!)
 
3.) Customer - You disconnected my account
Agent Concepcion - No sir. It was disconnected because you did not pay your phone bill.
Customer - But I went to Spain.
Agent Concepcion - Well you should have paid your phone bill  before you went to Spain
Customer (super irate)- I dont care about your service. I don’t care about my bills,
I care for Mom who is in Spain.
Agent Concepcion - Well you still should have paid your phone  (lalison ba naman).......
 
4.) Agent Dicen (after explaining everything to the customer)
– I  hope those information is sufficient enough for your dubious mind.
 
5.) Agent Concepcion : Thank you for choosing SBC.....My name is  Phyll.
Customer - You name is Sophia
Agent - No, Mam. My name is Phyll
Customer - So your name is Sophia
Agent - No mam, Its Phyll
Customer - Right, you name is Sophia
Agent - All right my name is Sophia (bumigay pa rin at the  end).
 
6.) Agent (after reconnecting the account) - all right,
Sir the confirmation number for this call is 123456
Customer - thank you. Can you please connect me to somebody who can answer my questions
regarding my cellphone service.
Agent - Yes sir. I have reconnected your account and I have given you the confirmation number
Customer - right. But can you please tell me to whom should I be talking to regarding my cellphone service
Agent (very sleepy) - Thats correct sir. The confirmation number for this call is 123456.
Customer - I know but I want to know to whom I should be talking to regarding my cellphone service.
Agent - Well, who gave you the service....(gisamukan sa  pangutana sa caller)..
Customer - uhhh.OK (lalis pa mo...kagets naka...)
 
7.) Agent Dicen -May I have your first and last name so that I can  pull up your account
Customer - John Doe
Agent Dicen - Thank you and now I am pulling up your account  based on the first and
last name which is the normal way of
pulling up an account....(after a few seconds after)
All right I have pulled up an account based on that information
which I believe is the correct account.
Customer - I dont care what you believe just pull up my account....
(da na irate lagi tungod sa kataas sa storya).
 
8.) Agent Berden - May your name please.
Customer - My name is Maybelline Doe
Agent - May I call you Maybe.
Customer - yes you can
Agent - All right "maybe" I am giving you credit for 6 mos
(ano  ba naman ....cguraduhin mo na)
 
9.) Agent - Thank you for choosing SBC....
Customer - Hello, am I talking to a computer?
Agent - Yes, sir. You are talking to a computer.
Customer - Damn SBC has really good computers
Agent - I'm sorry sir I am human
Customer - Let me talk to your supervisor
( da na-irate  lagi...ano ba naman sister make up your mind)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: