Thursday, April 26, 2007

sbc packers





1.  Member calling regarding: cingular phone

Agent Mijares:  Sir you need to call telco for this bec we only deal w/ internet charges.

Eu: I've been transferred several times already, I want you  to take this f*&#ing charges off my bill.

Irate Agent Mijares: Sir. it's like complaining to adidas  when you have nike!!!

(dah hilom ka lagi, dugay kaau kasabut, gipatay nimo ako  AHT! dah giatay ka!)

 

2.  Agent Montesclaros: Thank you for choosing sbc internet  services......

My name is T....

Eu: What's your name?

Agent: T..

Eu: How do you spell that?

Agent: That's T for Tom

Eu: So your name is Tom

Agent: No ma'am my name is T

Irate Eu: Give me someone who could understand me better!

(Eu bya jud wla kasabut! Para T lng...)

 

3.  Member called for credit...

Agent Mijares ala supervisor: I understand ma'am that you want to be given credit for 

the service you didn't order.

Let me check the usage for this acct.

Eu:  I never authorized anyone to set up an acct for me. 

 I have yahoo and i believe it's free

Agent:  Ma'am you can't access the internet without having a  dial up acct w us.

 Let me just verify if there's usage in here

jan 78hrs.....

feb 65 hrs......

mar 97 hrs...... so on and so forth...

Am sorry ma'am I can't give you credit  bec I see usage.

Eu: OF COURSE NOT!!! You must have made it up.

Agent: Na-uhh! The database shows usage on this acct!  

(expressionful kayo na pagka agent!)

Eu hung up. End of Story.

 

4.  DSL Agent Latorre: Thank you for choosing...Okay sir How  do you like to call me today?

tingala gud tapad na agent:Unsa cathy imo ingon? How do you  like to call me today?

Cathy:Nitubag man sad sa iyang first name ng amerkano....lalison pa ba na?

 

 

5.  Ex-DSL Agent Mijares:  Thank you for choosing....How may  I call you today?

 

6.  Ex-Sykes Agent Micabalo: So engrossed in explaining. . . 

I need to escalate this case to a higher level of support, PERO I

need you  to stay on the line while I document the case...(apilan bag bisaya!)

 

7.  DSL Agent Gelaga: Was so tensed bec her TL Dinah is  monitoring the call----

Thank you so much for all the inconveniences!!!

(duh! human....)

 

8.  PR Admin Agent Montesclaros: Thank you for  choosing....

Let me just verify this..your email address is sxxxx SAKTO?

 

9.       Ex-Sykes Agent Ngo: Thank you for choosing sbc internet  services,

 my name is Cindy Ngo....

(Mute dayun--talking to fellow agent---shet! 

Naapil naku akong family name! Okay ra na?!!?)

 

10.  Ex- DSL Agent Habil: During the last days in DSL

Agent:  Sir let's shut down your computer and turn it back  on tomorrow, 

probably your computer is just confuse right now.

Eu: Ahh Okay. I'll just turn it back tomorrow when I wake  up?

Agent: Okay, that's good.

Eu: Thank you so much, you're such a big help.

 

11.  DSL Agent Nailes (Using screen name while taking calls)

Agent: Thank you for choosing......My name is EE-YY-AA

Eu: How do you spell that?

Agent: Unprepared for it...(Mute--biyatch! unsa spelling  ee--yy-aa!!!!)

 

12.  Eu is asking for a supervisor

Irate agent Andan:   No, I will not give you to my supervisor bec I know I'm right.

 

13.  Eu: I was talking to tech agent and don't tell me the billing dept is also in India

Agent Mijares:  No sir, we're not in India

Eu: I bet you all are

Irate Agent: I bet you're wrong! We're in the Philippines.

Eu: Ah okay...

 

14.  Eu: I know you're in India

Agent Young: No sir, i'm not.

Eu: You're in India

Agent: No sir, i'm not in india

Eu: Yes you are

Agent: No I'm not

Eu: Yes you are

Agent: Okay, yes sir I'm in india ( kapuy na lalis)

Eu: See I told you you're in India

 

Same agent: Thank you for choosing....my name is Richie

Eu: What's your name?

Agent: Richie

Eu: What?

Agent: Richie..that's R for robert

Eu: So you're name is Robert

Agent: I for India

Eu: SO you're in India

Agent: C for Charlie...

Eu: And now you're telling me your name is Charlie (shet! Ka bogits ba ani nila!!!)

 

15.  Agent Patual: I will be giving you credit for 25 US  DOLLARS!!!!

(hello! hatag ba gud ta pesos diri! Naa bya America imu  kastorya day!)

 

16.  Eu: Where are you located?

Agent Mijares: We're in Austin Texas.

Eu: So how's the weather in Texas?

Agent: It's pretty cold (assuming kay states man tugnaw daw)

Eu: What?! It's summer...

Agent: Did I just say cold?  I mean it's hot....

Eu: Give me your supervisor!!! (supcall nuon ko dah)

 

17. Agent Habil: Ma'am please verify the BTN again bec I  have a different no. 

here on the system.

Eu( Talking to her daughter while agent's on the phone): 

 Tammy I'm upset bec people on the phone aren't listening.

Irate Agent:  Ma'am I need to verify the no. bec I have a  different no. on the system 

and I AM LISTENING!

 

18.   (Dogs barking on the background)

Eu: (while waitng for agent to process the disconnection)  Kuchie kuchie...

come here to mommy

Agent Mijares Is that your dog?

Eu: Yeah  theyyyyy're so lovable, they're pomeranian(ambut  unsa daw to iya iro)

Agent:  Ew, I hate dogs (dba gitudlo sa prod training, 

nga  palami ka storya, kung ganhan eu iro ganhan na lng pud ka)

Eu: Oh...

Agent: (wlang ka amor2) Okay ma'am here's your confirmation  no.

 

19.  Agent Gelaga: (Running some tests)...wait sa ha?  (pacute pa)

Eu: Huh?

 

 

20.  Agent Mijares:  Saying the vantive down script. . .

Eu: Is that the reason why I can't connect to the internet

Agent: (Klaro gadali sa AHT) Yes, just try to connect to the  internet tomorrow.

 

21.     Agent Callao: ( fond of saying Heelller) 

 After placing  eu on mute talking to agent then went  back to Eu;

unmute and said  HELLEER!!!

 

Same agent.

Eu: Sir may I place you on hold real quick?

Agent Callao: Sure ma'am take your time

after 5 mins...patay na AHT sa agent..

Agent on Mute:  Ma'am joke only please come back.....

 

22.  Agent Gelaga probing...And what' s the Mowdel of your  mowdem? (Saon daw?)

 

23.  Agent Patawaran escalating a case to STS...

Igsugod niya ani...lingi dayun iya teammates...tana man sts  spelling iya login

fts_cpatawaran.....Okay and that would be CPATAWARAN

CHARLIE, PAPA, ALPHA, TANGO, ALPHA, WHISKEY, ALPHA, ROMEO, ALPHA, NOVEMBER

(whew taasa oi..syempre pa gakatawa ang tibuok team hasta STS) w/ follow  up...

would you like me to repeat that?

(balibad lagi sts)

 

24.  Agent Mier on supcall

Eu: I want to talk to someone who speaks normal English

Agent: I speak normal English!!!

 

25.  Agent Mijares:  Changed his name from Franc to Gian...

Agent: Thank you for choosing .....My name is Gian..

Eu: I want to talk to a supervisor bec I was promised by an  agent named

 Franc that he'll give me credit card refund for a year,

In fact I have his employee no. RBCGMI 606841.

Agent: (Shit ako ra man japun ni!)

 

26.Agent Montesclaros on his first call(syempre pa paired up  ni Mijares)

 member claiming for credits...

Agent Montesclaros: ok ma'am let me place you on hold while  

i process the credit on your accnt...

while mem was on hold...di pa kabalo mu apply ug credit

Tristan:Unsaon man ni franc?

Franc:Ingna na lang nihatag na ka ug credit gud kay ang  atong AHT ana...

Tristan:Ok ma'am i already applied credits on your accnt..is  there anything else?

member:For how much?

...shet!!!!!

(put member on mute, pila daw franc? : (  )

Tristan:Ok ma'am let me put you on hold again while i sum up  ur credits....

(tana dayon ang duha ka agents ni tammy)

Tammy: You're not supposed to credit that amount...(shet  unsaon naman nila ni?)

Tristan:Ma'am i do apologize for the inconvenience but my  supervisor 

didnt allow me to put credits on your accnt.

member:I thought you have already given me credits?

agent: Im really sorry ma'am...eu hung up!

(da gama gama man  storya patoo man sa usa katunto pud na agent....)

 

 

4 comments:

  1. saonz. ako murag daghan na au ko bloopers ba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. mga ex-sykesters naman ni ang uban raeny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako pod oi. ininglishang sayup. wahahaha//

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2004 pana na mga posts mare, i just saw the email thread in my archived emails. nalingaw rko. ü

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: