Wednesday, November 1, 2006

i cannot fax.the city of angels. lonely as i am together we cry.









Current mood: contemplative
Current music:california here we come






 

wukits, we did goth today, but, the agents did better than us. ang saya ng stuff that they came up wit, but, not everyone came in costume.



 

i guess am getting better at sleeping. haha. cee, smsd that we go to gaisano city, but, i read it like really late na. then ended up sleeping again. ;( impossible na toh.

 

at blocked na ang lahat ng proxy, disabled narin ang tools link. malaleche. huhuhu. i can be found at marchraenmaker.livejournal.com.... dun na naman. lonely nga lang. huhu.

 

 


1 Chronicles 4:9-10


9 Jabez was more honorable than his brothers. His mother had named him Jabez,  saying, "I gave birth to him in pain." 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, "Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain." And God granted his request.


good thing that you asked. now, i remembered. ;)


 


kermit smsd. so did wari. haha, dear Lord, you have a funny way of making ppl remember me. today pa of all days. haha. the guys from etel are doing okits, tiney's on hr, wow. pogi ila temporary HR, then moy's doing okits with matrix he mentioned some best practices on the floor. ewan. everything is above my head and i am under the weather. ;( dichee signed the JO for PS. yey! gawd, amiss my sisters.... ;( shobe, well i haven't heard anything from her today.


<3


years back, there's this reality show about yuppies on mtv from allover asia. i just remembered one gal from hong kong who is getting thru life in a shoebox apartment tas the only real connection nya to the outside world is the mobile phone, and then she eats wanton noodles tas she cries muchos and i thought she is pathetic. now, i feel like am in her shoes. potcha.


okits, now am worried. i hope jeremy's okay. ;( hay Lord. be there before we break.


 


am trying to figure out the recorded call, but, then again, with the noise in the background, all that i can gather is the tech making a really long hold. grrrr.


notes on living alone:  a rice cooker would work wonders. pang heat ng water l make soup l cook yer rice l you can make noodles or canton l boil eggs l do stuff except toast bread.


tas when yer flush breaks, ummm yer in trouble, then you'd think, payback sa sins ko this week.


tas the window locks break din, oh well, magnanakaw alert!     


according to joe's tarot card reading, w/c i wouldn't really take seriously, i'd end up with a messed up week. sighs. it's such a sweet, sweet november. lemme soak in the starrrrs.*****


oh wari, hehe, have a good 25th year. do a good turn daily. as if you'll endup reading this. thank you for turning 24 wit me. am sorry it happened badleee. everyone needs someone. know that. ;) am sorry i gave up cebu too soon. yaaaay. ;( dili sultion kay anogon if you didn't mean it. tama ka, i guess.


love,


raenyberry


"When you're down to nothing, God is up to something."


Cyrano:
“—You have never heard til now
My own heart speaking!”


 “Cyrano de Bergerac,”
by Edmond Rostand.



...I would stare at the grains of light suspended in that silent space, struggling to see into my own heart. What did I want? And what did others want from me? But I could never find the answers. Sometimes I would reach out and try to grasp the grains of light, but my fingers touched nothing.


(Haruki Murakami - Norwegian Wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: