Friday, November 10, 2006

long day, long weekend

i'm touched because other people will try to make a way to somehow make me feel valued or special even if i am not asking. lalo na those ones that i would not expect anything from.


i've this weird happiness slash jumpiness inside despite the fact that i am looking forward to a weekend of laundry, of pansit canton, of nothing much to do but laze around at home without a tv, but, i've got good books to read tho, tas with noone to talk to unless someone phones in. ayoko ng phone calls. ayoko ng text messages. i want my sisters, my mom, my nephew, my set of gal pals in cebu, the way i had them 4 months ago.


moving here changed me. big time. i talk alot, a whole lot still. i get irked still. i am impatient and patient at some point. i keep quiet, i rant. okits, istill am me. but, i feel like i am not scared anymore, that i can take any city when i want it. or when i have the resources. ha!


it has been a long day, people will loathe me because i am doing my job. it's never personal. it's how i hear it and how i judge the way i see wut is happening. i can be subjective, but i am pro correctness. i've never been too technical with too many things, to think i am laxed when i am monitoring, i try not to find fault and look at the better side of an agent. but, if i could pinpoint what is wrong, i would write people up. it's my  job to write people up. i am not here to make friends.


i am getting the hang of the worksheet and how i monitor calls. it has taken it's toll on me the past few days, but, i still am keeping it together, if di na kaya, ang madaling gawin ai.... xempre magwalk out. dun lang naman ako magaling.


ahandheld.


raenyberry. loveserves parin. todo.


 

4 comments:

  1. hahaha that is what i told myself, when a whole team didnt want me anymore to be their QA, because they said I was too uptight, I dont joke around.in my head i was saying i'd rather loose you guys than my job-w/c i realized after , was a very mean thought- but i still said" im here to work, and not make friends.but later on sila ang grabeh ka motagad nko sa office:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitaw, raen... i almost said the same thing. i realize that when people come to work, they don't go there to make friends. friends are the added bonus. they will come around you'll see... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ced. hay it's all in a day's work rjud guro.
    ;)

    am getting used to it pa man sad gud. ga grope pko. hay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoy, missy tumawag ka. hahaha. leche nalukring njud ko.hugs.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: