Monday, August 13, 2007

color me happy still

 



 

Monday, 13th August

 

My decisions and plans are slowly being intertwined with Gelo’s.. I saw his monsters last night.. they scared me to hell.. at times I would wonder how we could be so happy one moment & how totally destructive are the things that we say to each other next.. there’s soo much exchange of hurtful words and banging of doors.. at times I would ask whether someone who is some months short of his 21st year is really up for grown up plans.. and shared lives.. I am half ready and it’s scary.. it scares me..i say I am unafraid cuz Gelo’s gonna be there..  this whole camping in amapola gets to me at times.. and I really, really wanted huge closets so that we don’t have our things lying on the floor or packed in paper bags and rucksacks.. Ü

 

 

Calvin’s wife gave birth. Grabeh, I never saw anyone who’s a third time dad looked THIS HAPPY..

 

Domestication is crazy. I thought it’s about laundry and housekeeping and having ants off your sink and scrubbing your toilet tiles squeaky clean.. now, it’s about waking up at 3am and discussing things from rent to wanting these things for the pad, or planning to relocate to a different city, or acceptance of one’s past, or being more understanding that one is unsure or eaten by wut others might’ve maliciously feed one- oh yesss, there are other ppl who takes great pains just so they can say bitchy things about other ppl-until now, I still don’t understand why..

 

He’s reading Fulghum! I hope he gets to finish it..

 

Ohgawd! I actually ended up cooking our meals(by cooking, i meant steaming the rice and reheating the viand:).. well, not exactly, but, I mustered the courage to buy food from the neighboring carenderia when my roomie woke up with ulcer pangs.. I panicked and got him breakfast.. but, at the end of the day, Jollibee would still win.. blech..

Kasuka na..

 

 

 

best fifay photo. ilove!

 

RAEN

"I have a tendency to care too much about everything. But I claimed not to care because I had to say something and it was the first thing that came to mind. If I had taken the time to dig deeper, I would've started to cry. And I don't have time to cry. I don't have time to be sad." --unknown..

6 comments:

  1. Kaya mo yan... It's not that easy to share a room with someone you especially when you're so used bein alone... I can relate chi.... I sometimes feel anxious explaining something bout my past. Kapoi.... heck, face the consequences... hehehe.. Kaya mo yan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. indi manko kinanglan magexplain. divaaaaah.. yati lang kis-a.. daw pra pra.com abi.. mayo mayo naman subong.. apektado lang gyd ko sg ginpanghambal cya sg iban.. grrr..

    ReplyDelete
  3. gwapa si fifay.. =p imisstheboyfriend na nuon da.. ikaw juds.. hahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaaaaaah
    gwapaness sha. murag si heart sha diri ai..
    sorry for the delayed replies.. heavyyyyyy sa con call ang bae karun. muah!

    haha. hi morris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kanawong na nato si ♥ tanan hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: