Friday, August 17, 2007

that's news..

 

so will the top client pull out? it's a bit sad cuz most of my friends from my wave work there..sorrowful, morose news.. link here..anyway, they say ignorance is bliss but awareness is freedom.. i don't read the papers.. but, maybe i should.. :)

my new baby arrived today..(thru the kindness of my bombay pseudo sister Cee:) i've never bought anything major or huge or bulky except the bed..and so it's the end of the cranky-ness series.. and at least i'd know where the most part of my monthly paycheck would go.. growing up is strange..

 
the whole in my wall and the jeep and suv of my neighbor with humungous labradors..

waaah..


my ung ung face..8/16/2007

and remember the cuppycup song? all the whilst i thought it was a machine-generated recording.. well here's the link to the video of amy- the voice behind the song.. (thanks for sharing sarrrr..)

and more amusing, wonderful, delightful tots..

here.. ♥

here..

&

here..

--

the world is pretty.. i miss my sisters.. :( booh.. yey thank You!! it's payday weekend.. ♥

Life has loveliness to sell—
All beautiful and splendid things,
Blue waves whitened on a cliff,
Climbing fire that sways and sings,
And children’s faces looking up
Holding wonder like a cup.

Sara Teasdale, "Barter"

 

weeeh, been blogging 3 years now! {2004-08-07 13:04:36} my livejournal's create date ü (first few entries were backdated:)


4 comments:

  1. Kaluoy sa imu face ngari oi hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheehe artista2 na bya nang bata sa cuppycake song..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lgi. clueless tawn ko. haha. abi jud nko computer ra nang nag singing singing ana!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: