Thursday, August 2, 2007

semi charmed life




we donned fancy tops yesterday. so mucam hogging mi.
--



The sky it was gold, it was rose
I was taking sips of it through my nose
And I wish I could get back there
Some place back there
Smiling in the pictures you would take
Doing crystal meth
Will lift you up until you break
It won't stop
I won't come down,I keep stock
With a tick-tock rhythm
And a bump for the drop
And then I bumped up
I took the hit that I was given
Then I bumped again
And then I bumped again


7 comments:

  1. waaaaaaaaah/ di man bati ang usa ka pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. di ko gusto. bleh. hehehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. kanindot sa sapatos.. aha na ang culte femme haahaahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. mare di nako mag ambition suoton toh, kay dghan palahubog sa ako eskina, man if suoton nko tong kadang, diko ka run maau if gukodon ko sa mga sunogbaga ka jan..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aguy. kaguol sad ana oi.. balhin nalang neighborhood aron magamit to nimo =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. nindut man ako balay na. haha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: