Friday, August 10, 2007

life is now


megolly.am blogging on an almost daily basis! sharing the photographs i took from my archaic phone today.. :)
 
i did justice to the mcdo hotcakes.. swirled that sinful syrup and smelted the butter on it.. it looks all messed up..hash brown// apple pie// and regular coke.. am on my way to singing lalalala pecho, pecho..(ang pecho ni raen na matambok)
my boy,gelo.

my ponkans (p60)  from Cee(aren't they beautiful?).. gawd, this gal has the entrepreneurial spirit of a bumbai and insik!

--

we woke up to this sweltering heat. ironic, because each time i open my msn messenger, it would say, afternoon rain.. and this city hasn't gotten any decent rain as it should be expecting in the months of july august and september.. (ditziness, clueing-spell-check you guys in! each time i would open my messenger, am like, wow, msn is personalized, it would always say, afternoon rain.. not until i saw czarina opening her's and i asked why would they greet you with afternoon rain as well?-okay tumbling sa ka celeron sa ako processor..)..

and as i was saying, the peppery heat of the afternoon made us both cranky.. none of us were really speaking to each other or paying attention.. where do we find good ventilation?(waaaaah, venti-lation-nation from starbucks..that is if, i knew how to order coffee properly!)

--

there are things i wanted to do.. like making a world of difference to the ppl around me.. & how my actions or plans would be affecting those that i love.. sometimes, it makes me feel guilty to be living in the somehow/somewhat lucky enuf tier cuz even the things that ppl would label as capricio are even extended to me if only i worked harder in order to get them..soooo many random, incoherent thoughts running inside my head today..

the scorching heat. i would've loved the sun.. but a rainy afternoon and a good sleep helps..

--

edits* spent the shift's lunch with sly and jeremy, i rarely get to talk to other people or be with gal pals ever since i got into this exclusivity bubble called "a relationship".. i feel like i will never get around getting used to it too.. i never felt happier being with my old friends.. maybe gelo would feel the same way too.. prolly it'll do us well if we made our own trips & took other ppl out for lunch or go shopping with our own families..(confusedsmirkplasteredonmysleeplessface*) iamgoingcrazy..IDIDNOTSEETHISCOMING,MAAAAAAAN,WATTAPAIN..

 

"And even if part of me was hoping Ian would somehow read it and it'd make him want to come back to me in some mushy, romantic, music-swelling way, it was only so I'd have a good story to tell my children someday. I didn't want the man; I wanted the vignette...

... I didn't need a perfect ending. I just wanted to borrow the good moments. I wanted snippets of other people's lives. I didn't need the whole thing."


- Why Girls are Weird by Pamela Ribon

2 comments:

  1. mao ni ang rason ngano nang hatag k og love letter sa ako crush sa college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganahan ka kay vignette? hahaha. mao ba mare? kaswerte sa ekal oi!

    hoy nakabalegya naka sa mga espanyol? now, that i think of it, i wanted a guy from mallorca, if living together with angelo won't do me good one day soon.. dapat espanyol ako maka end up with..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: