Thursday, August 2, 2007

color me wan



if i were mahinhin on a daily basis i totally think angelo would fall in love with me every day. waaaaaaah. but, am only uyaya slash yaya kung sa bisaya pa..so i guess, i'd never be mahinhin forever. today, i am cuz my left upper hip hurts like hell and i am suspecting UTI or something that has got to do with kidneys na gisumbag sa kama-kama. either or. but Lord, i honestly don't want to be seriously ill cuz my med insurance is paksit sa kabarat & di lalim magpaospital when you know that the coverage would be semi-private.

--

the buiding's owner wanted me to move in to unit 203. it's tad bigger than where i am staying right now. however, i have tons of things to consider at hand. first, 203's blinds are totally ruined, the door knob's knocked down, i've to take down my flourescent bulbs cuz their's are those yellow bulbs na pang poultry raising, then my stuff..aiwan ko how will i ever move my bed out.. anyway, mike will help me move.. but, we are like kids and do not have weightlifter's body..

how to deal?

--

mike and daddy johnel and donkey went boozing. i don't like work week alcohol intoxication. promise.

--

naundang ang fastfood today. we had pasta. i cooked. char.

the Lord is uber good. He has been goofing around and i think i can take a joke.. but the pain on my left hip is honestly a nuisance. bow.

God Bless.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: