Friday, August 10, 2007

here goes another one of those.. ♥



1. How tall are you barefoot?
5’1 ½, yessssss, I am short..

2. Have you ever smoked?
It’s an idon’tbreatheinit love affair, it’s more like a clubbing arsenal rather than a daily habit. Will quit. Eventually.

3. Do you own a gun?
nope, I don’t think I will ever have a need for it.

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
tea that comes in a teabag, minus sugar. But my day starts at night, so I usually have Pepsi.

5. Can you do push ups?
iamasissy.

6. Do you like painkillers?
y’know when all you have is gratitude for things such as these? Stop cramps. Stop crankiness.

7. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
i am oblivious.. why would any1 want to lure any1????

8. Do you own a knife?
I wanted a pepper spray. Buying a pepper spray, so many drunks on my street’s corner.

9. Name 3 things you wanna do at this exact moment?
» book a flight for mandaluyong and not miss dawn’s wedding
» a full body massage..ahhhhhhh, I’ve bed sores.. I think..
» eat out with my two sisters or sleep right next to kenjilovelove

10. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
» a black and red striped adi bag
» a hotdog meal from Jollibee..(I wish they sell sweet corn..)
» major purchase would be 3 dresses from cebuuu.. but, that’s not too recently..gawk I’d still want sweet corn on the cob!

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
» coffee, the instant ones from nescafe
» water
» Pepsi Cola

20. Favorite place to be?
ayala cebu, makes a bad bad bad day clapbangkiss better

21. Least favorite place to be?
being next to the most insecure/distrustful person in the world..  :(

22. Where would you like to go?
cebu, davao, HK, Bangkok, then amanpulo in palawan, the Bahamas but no turtle pies please.. yey. Anyone taking me there?

 


23. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Last weekend when I had melon cosmopolitan and lychee margarita.. 

                                             

 


24. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t remember everrr singing in the shower..

25. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I was scared of the monsters I create inside my head.

26. Last thing that made you laugh?
miko’s and my age difference.. jeremy and bryan were laughing at the fact that he’s waaaaaaay younger than i.

27. Worst injury you've ever had?
the pain on my left shoulder I have right now!

28. What items do you ALWAYS take with you when you leave the house?
the essentials would be:: house keys// wallet with mon-nay// a compact// white flower embrocation-my facial moisturizer as friends would put it// pens// Kleenex// cheek stain// lip balm

29. Who is the last baby you held?
my favorite nephew in the whole wide world! KENJI NATHANIEL BARTIN!




30. What are your plans now that you have finished?
GOTTA GO BACK TO WORK.. TWO MORE CALLS AND 1 REPORT TO FINISH.. YAY! WEEKEND! HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYONE..

 

I WANTED TO QUOTE JACKIE CHAN: (HAHA..ilovethe guy).. I believe that no matter what profession we hold in life, we all have to remember that we are people first.  We are all part of the human race so we have a responsibility to be kind and respectful to each other.

6 comments:

  1. kay mao ang gibalegya sa canteen. either or mare. mao frey botud nakow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? d baya halata, abi nako tangkad ka. ako 5'2" lang lamang gamay haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21. Least favorite place to be?
    being next to the most insecure/distrustful person in the world.. :(

    papas ko sa wasted. grrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuz ilerdz man ako pagkatao.. haha..

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: