Friday, June 4, 2010

cuz she found all things cold strange little girl where are you going?

  1. happy birthday dichee. i love you.
  2. guimaras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. shared a cab, got a surprise fr my favorite boy, woke up with the worst hang over- oh boy, this has got to be the most random of days.
  4. i really wanna be a Lizares. found myself peeing in a neighbor's bathroom, meeting all his family, took d longest puj ride, ate batchoy,
  5. yeah i had abt 2 hours sleep, met my boys aftr their shift, had the worst lumpia & red horse 4 lunch, sang collide on karaoke, & said
  6. will pack na nga.
  7. @alveel_kaith go run! ;p some gal pals inspired me to go back on the tracks again. ♥ I'll be your pom pom girl!
  8. Yeah, follow through baby. ☺
  9. So, since you wanna be with me You'll have to follow through With every word you say..
  10. Follow Through are great keywords. ☺
  11. downloaded 26 poses for bikram yoga to my phone. not quite a victory cuz i've yet to start doing. i'm only really good at starting. ☺
  12. should really start packing for guimaras. but i'm a last day packer.i should wait it off til tomorrow night.
  13. "They love their hair because they're not smart enough to love something more interesting."
  14. Sometimes God is so strange and works so awkwardly for our eyes and minds to understand.
  15. vodka and coffee. digwa later.
  16. if at first you don't succeed,call it version 1.0
  17. @rakstarppip ang mga espanyol kay mukatawa jejejeje man. jejemonsters pod sila eh.
  18. henoderwordz kay wa'y nagmahal run, naa jud ko reason pagutom. lol.
  19. @rakstarppip di gud nagbuhat buhat rako storya. hahahaha. read it somewhere pip ah. di na akoa theory. :p hahaha. katawa nalang ko!
  20. you eat better when there's someone to love. ☺
  21. sometimes you feel an insatiable craving for food but you can't pinpoint what food is it- that's because you're missing someone you love.
  22. Beautiful and Perfect. ☺
  23. It is a life of FAITH, not of intellect and reason, but a life of knowing Who makes us "go." Tabang later sa work Lord, You know how it is.
  24. "Lord, make me as holy as You can make a sinner saved by grace" Oswald Chambers. Yeah, I'll let the things that prick go.
  25. People born in the early 80s are love. (:
  26. The familiar feeling of war in Mindanao plays over and over in my mind right now. It's creepy.
  27. PMSing big time. Oh Lord, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
  28. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
  29. Paksit, cried the whole time the movie was playing.
  30. Watched Dear John this afternoon. Yeah, autism can manifest in adulthood. It's scary.
  31. Wednesday, thank You Lord.
  32. coffee. If I continue doing this I wonder if all my brain cells will die.
  33. I wonder how I survived work last night w/ little sleep, no dinner, no in-shift lunch, only had 1 500ml water, saltine crackers, & a cup of
  34. What a lovely Wednesday afternoon. Weather's just divine.
  35. 3 nights to Guimaras. 3 nights to Dichee's 27th birthday. (:
  36. The bad kind of tired.
  37. Nabaliw ko sa class today. Hay, the people we hire. All because of the Latin Dance competition, I found out one of my learner is "special."
  38. prosciutto and honeydew. sashimi and sushi. where'd dyo go when the nearest deli and japanese to go is way way way too far??????
  39. my milk shake brings all the boys to the yard, damn right it's better than yours.. i could teach you but i have to charge.. hehehe.
  40. has crazy insatiable cravings as of late.
  41. sampataygong
  42. What happened to gym and midweek service? :P Tsk Tsk.
  43. @chinook01 how redundant- talking about Guimaras over Facebook et Twitter! ☺ Hehehe, redundancy is beauty.
  44. @chinook01 true true! But, I'm with my class so diko pede mag bombastar when I'm with my class. Grrr.
  45. Nesting went okay. ☺ Gunyt everyone. I hope I'd wind up with a good swim practice later. ☺
  46. @chinook01 See you Labor Day weekend!
  47. @chinook01 Can't gym gyud. Don't know what to do inside a gym. Not even sure unsa'y gym etiquettes.
  48. I've less than 10 people in class next week. It's an answered prayer. So I'll be awesome I'm sure. He-he.
  49. I gave my handshake, so that means if I'm mad next time- I throw my temper tantrum at an eejet or do I facebook?
  50. @rakstarppip Thank you Pip. ☺I'd need the luck I know.
  51. RT @aphroditetonite: I love my life.♥
  52. Kenji bites people. He sometimes scratches, slaps, or spits. Caloca na bata!
  53. plain cold cuts and water melons. Daily. (Okay, another maka gutom post.) At this point I want a plateful of cold cuts & sashimi & sushi.
  54. Last summer at Richmonde Hotel, I asked to be served prosciutto, my attendant promised me the cured ham with melons, but I wind up with
  55. His grace falls like rain. And He is really love. ♡
  56. Really excited. Hoping my class makes it okay once they're done with nesting. ☺
  57. Ditched practice this afternoon, the weather seems bad.
  58. Guiltless shopping began this afternoon! I got my rashguard and my bum bottoms from Speedo. Even got Kairi her Speedos. ☺
  59. Now I miss Cebu. Sige nalang, if I get Davao I'll be okay. If not, not eh.
  60. @chinook01 Chin, ako-a stumble block to greatness kay coke. Hay. I consume about a liter in a day. Mag water nalang ko. Gluck with yours.
  61. RT @WhiteHouse #Malaria kills ~1,000,000/yr. Here's our 6yr strategy to fight back & #endmalaria http://bit.ly/awMQbO
  62. Work week too soon. Ditching practice for much needed sleep later. ;p
  63. Enjoy the remainder of the weekend. ☺
  64. hastanggara-ang nawnga, alegreha sa pagkachaka niya! ☺
  65. Practice will be early tomorrow evening. Yotah kakepoy na.
  66. Bacon for dinner. Dich cooked them way too crispy.
  67. Lord, should I wind up married, my guy would've to be the most adorable, hilarious, witty, cutest, Jesus freak guy there is.
  68. it's still a fun afternoon. my tensed muscles are now stretched, and my back ache's gone bec of the ball game & swim practice.
  69. we lost our volleyball game. could not focus when you encounter an opponent who's not sport enough to act like a human being.
  70. My swim practice was lame. Grr. :(
  71. And I wish Cebu lesser crimes on the streets. My family is there. I hope they're always safe. And everyone else is safe.
  72. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtdTJP_GUI - yeah I just had to download Travis Payne's video. ☺
  73. Would the fees go to making the inmates' lives better? I.E. prison's facilities, better food, can they send money home?
  74. "Since then, in fact, the Cebu jail has been charging entrance fees to tourists who come to watch the inmates’ performance." - INQ.net
  75. Seeing Mark Heras dance with Cebu Dancing Inmates made my Sunday morning. ☺ Dance, just dance. ☺
  76. Laundry. ☺
  77. 192.168.1.1 - hello globe telecom, every day, my broadband service times out. what gives?
  78. Yoga. Yoga. Yoga.
  79. http://store.nike.com/index.jsp?country=US〈_locale=en_US&l=shop,pwp,c-1+100701/hf-10001+4294967108/t-Women's_Yoga#l=shop,women
  80. I REALLY WANNA SIPAWAY!!!! Kahelak sad ko'g popcorn oi!
  81. Should move my bum, but, it's almost that time of the month, everything's swollen+painful. And there's volleyball later. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: