Friday, June 4, 2010

May. Forever Summer.


  1. the wisdm tat coms fr heavn s 1st of al pure;then peace-loving, considr8, submissve, ful of mercy &gd fruit, mpartial &sincre." james 3:17
  2. "And whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," Colossians 3:23
  3. I WANT A BOY WHO WILL BUILD ME BOOKSHELVES
  4. good manners will often take ppl where neither money nor education will take them
  5. tino is heart
  6. swinging my hips like yeah, dancing around like yeah. ;p
  7. blooper from last class: can i please ask for the birth of date of the account holder?
  8. @Martinabugarin diin mo gusto Marts? Ako gusto ko sa tawhay. Hehehe.
  9. Another dentist appointment. Hay. Yofax.
  10. loveisabigfunnyword. tulog tah ah. puli tah.
  11. RT @TheDailyLove: Travel far if u must, but know the greatest adventure is within you! Close your eyes & see it! #TDL
  12. i find peace when i'm confused, i find hope when i'm let down
  13. grabeh makawa gana ang class. mabuang nako2 days pa. karon pako ni complain ing-ani. normally i'd say i'm tired/uninspired. now it's lisud.
  14. Day 3. Dugay weekend oi.
  15. Kasakit muconvict ang Gino-o. Mao ra na. Lisod maging Christiano, you'd not only get a lousy tee-shirt, you'd also be too fetch.
  16. Your life will then become the simple life of a child.
  17. Allow God to work through whatever that particular circumstance may be until you increase in Him, adding His qualities.
  18. Love means that there are no visible habits— that your habits are so immersed in the Lord that you practice them without realizing it.
  19. If these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful . . . —2 Peter 1:8
  20. another holdap/free ride to work tonight. i got asked if we were imbimbing on saturday, i said, no you're going to church with me.
  21. When you think you're screwed, remember we're all on a big, wet ball floating in the dark. ☺☺☺
  22. Quintin <3
  23. @Miss_Hellfire hahahaha. ako pa ma pintura sg room yah purple gusto sa? hahahaha. gaga na bae. pati pagka jaboom twins tah enteran.
  24. "For both of us, it had simply been too enormous an experience. We shared it by not talking about it. Does this make any sense?"
  25. "Sometimes when I look at you, I feel I'm gazing at a distant star."
  26. "Memories are what warm you up from the inside. But they're also what tear you apart."
  27. Robinson's bank have the best customer service, friendly and efficient. Two thumbs up. I got my replacement card in less than 20 mins!
  28. Kasamok ang sige sulti ganahan sila na kulong akoa hair or that my hair isn't stick straight. Komash mo oi, kamu daw panudlay sa ako buhok.
  29. @Miss_Hellfire may tweet na. Hahahaha. 140 characters aren't enuf! Miss you.
  30. Yeah, really I should be okay. ☺
  31. And then the druggies of Geslani Drive stopped me on my track, yelled and asked me to get in their car. People never fail to surprise me.
  32. I always know that I'm forgiven when He gives me a night full of stars.
  33. Last night was the best, with my now fave song on repeat, I walked to work, looked up and saw the sky full of stars.
  34. Bookings. Fully booked summer. Saya. ☻
  35. Hay, I've to put up with an abscessed tooth because my dentist didn't do xray prior to placing dental filling. Paksit.
  36. I've tickets for Manila na. I'm not sure if it'll be ok sharing a hotel room with Hediota and her guy- I snore. Kawawa sila!
  37. God bless the Philippine Islands. I'm okay with the election results. Everyone can actually work it out yknow. And our taxes puhlease.
  38. baliw tweets start now!
  39. there's a new president and vp in pinas, but the queue at a to go jollibee booth is still the same. waiting to order food takes forever.
  40. crazy sane psycho
  41. keep calm and realize what you believe in is complete and utter BS. <3
  42. "Your heart is my piñata."
  43. tinooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  44. what a miracle binay is on the lead for vp. ;p ang pinas magiging makati. hahaha.;p
  45. Happy Birthday Papa. I miss you.
  46. suck it up and be kind!!!!!!!!!!!!! day 2, class.
  47. You get a learner who doesn't take down note and is absent on the second day of class. What to do?
  48. Election results. Skeriiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
  49. @chinook01 22nd Chin. ;p
  50. Well, you just might be one of my misguided misconceptions.
  51. we live dangerous. we like it dangerous.
  52. tumblred: being with quintin -http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/589046515/were-kaygood-even-if-youre-not-paying-attention
  53. "Have your adventures, make your mistakes, and choose your friends poorly -- all these make for great stories."
  54. "When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves."
  55. "When did the future switch from being a promise to being a threat?" (Oh well, I'm dealing with my invisible monsters.)
  56. we need some corny in our lives. ;) ka miss ang dawson's creek. i feel old. ;0
  57. Oh, magic and sweet lullaby Any lucky penny will do fine Oh, wish me here
  58. @eViLbUnNy08 Segeha si Matthew. At least may kastorya ko di. ;p
  59. Binalbagan- Manila- Tickling toes. ;p
  60. @alveelkaith unsa namo pag find sa imo house sa binalbags kaithy? text me directions, am going gyud!
  61. @eViLbUnNy08 wow kadamu sg tweet mo love!
  62. Yehey ni-ulan. ;p Follow through.
  63. pagnag ulan makadto ko dah, dala red horse. the sweetest sms- simply tells me i'm a drunk on a weekday and need not wait for friday. ☺
  64. nia na sad akong SVA.
  65. lately, all the invites i'm getting is raen inum tah. why can't i get, raen let's smoke crack? hahaha.
  66. don't grow up too soon. honeybaby. http://twitpic.com/1mupqd
  67. Hay unta gi-ingun ko last nyt niya na wala ko atraso niya cuz wako ni ask og phone and paswipe og sneakers using his card. Sayang. ;p
  68. All the election news make me sick in the tummy. Yeah, where will our taxes go in 6 year's time? #juanvote
  69. Saw Michael Angelo during lunch last night. It felt very odd that I don't gripe about not seeing the person daily. We're kaygoodgood tho.
  70. Kenji's platelet count is 38. :( #livingwithITP
  71. o bitaw it boils down to counting it all joy and sucking it up and being kind.
  72. First day in class was fast and boring. Hehehe. I got 6 learners. 6! Imagine that!
  73. he’s drunk, he tastes like candy, he’s so beautiful he’s so deep, like dirty water, he’s so awful. ♡
  74. Crying shame.
  75. Manila, Manila, I got booked for Manila and do not know what to do there.
  76. And I say: Oh my F*ck. #mondaytoosoon
  77. Lights will guide you home. ♥
  78. "You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways."
  79. "Today is the sort of day where the sun only comes up to humiliate you."
  80. "...the only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open."
  81. "You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past."
  82. "It's so hard to forget pain, but 8's evn hardr to remmber sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little fr peace."
  83. Raen pod ka samun lunch sa pinakaninja carenderia na pinakanamit sa Bacolod? T*no. Haha. Sweetest invite I got in ages.
  84. Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights! #juanvote
  85. Public School Teachers are Heroes. #juanvote Next President give them the correct retirement benefits. Wag dayain ang mga guro!
  86. Eretar. Pag-ebeg.
  87. This little pig cried wee wee all the way home last night.
  88. bloggered: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2010/05/juanvote.html
  89. tumblred: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/586131883/halalan-04-when-i-didnt-have-twitter-or-lj-but
  90. Insecurity Reigns in an Ugly Heart of an Empty Brain.
  91. Pork Adobo fills the kitchen and the living room. Hehehe. And will stick to my sheets. #lafang
  92. Maayos, mapayapang Pilipinas. Di lang sa halalang ito, kung hindi sa mga darating panahon. #lupanghinirang
  93. @MyMariaTV go Mai! ☺
  94. @alveel_kaith see you Friday. Lunch at 21, it'll be! ☺
  95. Suck it up and be kind. ♥
  96. Laundry.
  97. Ma, Shobe, Dichee I love you. #mother'sdaytoolateagreeting.
  98. tumblred: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/585453293/sipaway-memorable-for-the-sleeping-and-bathe
  99. bloggered: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-basilla-is-fitting-place-for-sisa.html
  100. Sun-drenched, dehydrated, hubog weekend per weekend. I keep forgetting the laundry. Oh mennnnnnnnnnnnnn!
  101. So I wind up too discomfited to ask.
  102. I was almost too curious and curiouser to ask for weed last night. It was smoked in a glass pipe- very pretty achully. And then I peed.
  103. Great summer. When sun burnt skin hurts, you know you colored quite nicely with the risk of skin cancer. Hehe.
  104. Finally figured out how to upload using java. Was reading instructions wrong.
  105. Monday too soon, taking on a new class, this means another separation anxiety for me.
  106. Juan Vote. God bless the Philippine Islands. ☻
  107. A day heals itself quite wonderfully.
  108. If it hurts, make it hurt more.
  109. Oh well, cannot wait for the Sipaway weekend. I'm tres excited!
  110. It’s a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don’t quit when you’re tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired.
  111. Mama Mia! ☺
  112. I wish I had the grace of a ballerina in life and in a dance.
  113. the nutcracker google. so beautiful. http://twitpic.com/1lpifh
  114. Should be packing for Sipaway but has got zero energy. I'm a ninja, I'll be ready in a few minutes!
  115. Abba and Kenji and chocolate fudge cake and calamansi soda. Yeah, we're soaking up the heat of the summer sun aryt! ♡
  116. Wants a pair of O'neill sneakers.
  117. Mature nako eh. ;p
  118. I said I'm sorry to someone I've hurt today. I'm a meanie likedut at times, it felt good to say sorry and mean it.
  119. RT @ihatequotes: Don't hang on too long, but don't let go too soon. -Mitch Albom #ihatequotes
  120. RT @ihatequotes: Dear Cupid.. Can you shoot us both the next time? Thanks. #ihatequotes
  121. Summer. And sun salutations. Sipaway. And Raena being there. ☺
  122. tres foutu , bloody foutu!
  123. Easy comes, easy goes.
  124. Sipaway. Rolls nicely on my tongue. And bangs my swollen tonsils.
  125. Lurve is totally punk rock.
  126. "But, outside of being a sweet little girl, she was awfully dumb and capable of doing horrible things."
  127. @rakstarppip literally? Sorry Pip, I'm so full of shitty drama these days, explaining the tweets and tumblrlogs.
  128. "It all ends in tears anyway."
  129. old bio http://twitpic.com/1lh6mp
  130. "Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry." ♡ Jack Kerouac
  131. I feel like it’s too much to ask for more than what the sky can rain on our needy heads. ♡
  132. Kenji while using my notebook and some windows opened: I did not touch.. Hay, thank You Lord, maka storya na ang amang.
  133. The only Pinoy speak that my nephew can say correctly is agay. He is soooo cute.
  134. Pede kaha ko pabakuna, contra mga chakang chismosa sa work place, contra being byuda and bigo and contra malas? Pede kaya?
  135. the supposed bone on my lacerated gum is a part of a broken tooth. effing ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  136. Sana weekend na. The only indulgence I can afford and not afford(on week days) is sleep.
  137. @rakstarppip haha, i still can complain pip, i pay tax. ;p
  138. will not stress over my nikon, it served its purpose for over 2 years. it's just a piece of plastic and steel no matter how costly it is.
  139. RT @ilovegeorgina Always find a way to smile, eventually - no matter what has happened.
  140. RIP Nikon. :(
  141. kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaygood.
  142. RIP wallowing.
  143. Hot new lover. Why do girls bother?
  144. New resolve. Be belligerent as well. ;p It doesn't help to be Dawn Zulueta when some gals are Gretchen Barretto.
  145. Hey Thursday, leave me a few good hours of nothingness and laziness will you?
  146. March, you came and left too soon.
  147. wrong thing, you make my heart sing.
  148. Look Lord, I need an office and maybe a 40k paying job. Dyo mind giving it to me while I'm 28?
  149. why would they call this hair treatment cellophane? my hair and my bangs now looked put twogether. ;p
  150. summer's causing me dizzy spells and dehydration and a humongous sore throat. i need another bottle of pei pak hua.
  151. saving should be fun. and should be a life habit.#treasuresfromjarsofclay
  152. life hiatus in the mean time. i'm not a drunk or a teahead. i'll be uncool for a whilst.
  153. I’m a wretch. But I love, love.
  154. When I have a baby I'll name it, Quintin.
  155. Quintin. ♥
  156. woke up in between snores. i know, this is not a good time to hit the beach. i'm really, really sick.
  157. paid my cc bills. ugggggggg. this makes life sad sad sad.
  158. will not go fasting anymore. i cannot carry a 5 kg grocery bag in sm today. it's that bad.
  159. save T*no and batchoy and missing the lad.
  160. my hairdresser worked 4 hours on my drrrrrrrry hurrrrrrrrrrr. yes, i've nothing more interesting to care about in life.
  161. James Taylor and I share the same birthdate, so do Jack Kerouac, my dingledodie. ☺#march12births
  162. badly need to clean the bedroom floor. my things are allover the place.
  163. two days paid time off- how wonderful! i don't get holiday pays but, i get to take time away from work. neat.
  164. last night's shift: floor-walked, got +/- hair reaction- cmon it's just hair be kind ppl, belligerent gal talks shit bwt me, tired, tired.
  165. balik salon tomorrow. too tired to move my tush and tell my hair dresser my hair needs a follow through.
  166. painted my nails black. when it chips it's gonna be very lilo. ;p
  167. Yeah, I can speak fookien in a very rudimentary way and say the craziest things.
  168. Gayfriend: Din beh chia? Raena: Hoh. Gayfriend: Din beh chia sheh mee? Raena: Beh chia lantiaw.
  169. RT @chinook01 Run mad as often as you choose.
  170. @chinook01 woman! I'm not sure if you made it to Guimaras. Ontha otherhand. Unta we could've met in BCD! :(
  171. yugs. 4 hours sa salon. yatap. my sun burnt skin hurts pa gyd. gluck later.
  172. qatar, take me with you.
  173. you cannot miss something you've never had
  174. The first time this trainee crush talked to me on the bus ride home. ☺ Kilig.
  175. Home from Guimaras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: