Friday, June 4, 2010

i can still recall our last summer.


  1. oh the pretty girly young things you find in tumblr!
  2. @chrstnm pink akon. haha.
  3. @chrstnm ga ping ka sa im gina? hehehe. sorry saku saku gyd. open bala tweeter. sajahan ko di.
  4. @rakstarppip Hahahaha. Makatawa man ko nimo Pip. Hahaha. Happy workweek!
  5. @Martinabugarin Tinamarts, over the weekend lang. Sa dasun bala I'll keep you in mind. Muah.
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCc4eLOZCw4 black coffee, all saints.
  7. bloggered: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2010/05/lonely-planet-series-makati.html
  8. @Martinabugarin I feel the same way some times Marts. Hang on.
  9. Might trim bangs.
  10. Tumblred: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/629066016/when-it-rains-you-will-think-of-her
  11. @justinbieber you are the cutest 16 year old on the planet. You make my 4 yr old nephew sing baby baby! I love you. ♡♡♡!!!!
  12. Classssssssssssssss. Last week. I'll take on another class next week. I hope these #workerbees survive!
  13. Bacolod is home. Ha-ha. But, everytime I leave Manila, I feel oddly empty. Altho i'm really relieved to be home.
  14. Not flying Air Philippines again. Glorioso Santa Maria take that!
  15. @chinook01 Chin 7k wasn't wasted on roaming Makati alone. I'm happy I can do things on my own. I've a backbone gyud diay. ☺
  16. @chinook01 hasulfeck ang airport ground crew.wouldn't release my boarding pass bec i didn't have d credit crd that's used to book d flt.
  17. @MyMariaTV diva tons. hahaha.
  18. @MyMariaTV lagut ang air phil, gihasul hasul ko with the 16digit acct # of the cc dt's used to book the flt. grr gyud.
  19. Hay in a needlestack. ☺
  20. labad ang naia. labad ang air phil. threw the worst fit at the airport this afternoon. haha.
  21. We're battling ITP. We're battling ITP.
  22. So good to be able to hug Kenji. So good to be home.
  23. RT @chinook01 One day, I will find the right words and they will be simple. (Jack Kerouac)
  24. 20 minutes to the airport! late lunch in a bit.
  25. will blogger and tumblr once i get the photos of self-loving rollin'. ♀
  26. @chinook01 QC was not at all fun. naharrass ko didto. will send you a pm when i've time to think abt that saturday night.
  27. @chinook01 did not see kessa. i decided to fly back to bcd the next day, then decided against it and booked me a htl room in makati.
  28. my incognito knight also proved to be a bit fun. haha.
  29. and i proved to be less challenged with directions. and i can really backpack alone with 7k on hand. haha.
  30. pandesal sandwich consisted of pesto, tomato, lettuce, and cottage cheese fr laguna. terrific. no pix. :()
  31. somewhere in taguig served the best pandesal sandwich and tapas and kaygood wine. i forget the place.
  32. i proved to be a good girl all weekend. ♥
  33. quezon city. see you in a different light one day. ;p
  34. and that was baby clothes shopping alone. #makatibymylonesome
  35. my shopping list consisted of baby clothes shopping. i wish i stopped by topshop. :(
  36. cab drivers in manila are far kinder than ones in bacolod. make you wanna believe in kindness of strangers.
  37. i really wanna california na. :(
  38. went around glorietta yesterday. hay makati would not gel around me. but, i'm kinda getting good with directions. ;p
  39. hasul ang lahing taw. kaygood?
  40. wtf happened to my weekend?
  41. 3 hours before flight. checked out of the hotel. waiting seems interminable.
  42. ♡ !!!!!
  43. Flight's in 3 hours. I hope QC will be fun. ☺ I'm lookin' forward to worship with Kessa tomorrow!
  44. ♡ !!!!! http://www.wordnik.com/ #linklove
  45. "Kitsch is the inability to admit that shit exists" ☺
  46. "loves are like empires: when the idea they are founded on crumbles, they, too, fade away."
  47. "When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object." — Milan Kundera
  48. Kung kaya kong iwanan ka, di na sana lalapit pa Kung kaya ko sana, Ito ang tanging nais ko, ang ating kahapon Sana maulit muli Wehehe! ♡
  49. 2 yrs ago i had: a saturday night to look forward to. and proverbs.#nostalgiaispaet
  50. Whenever it rains you will think of her. ♡
  51. somewhere in her mind it's always raining a slow and endless drizzle.
  52. There are a hundred things she has tried to chase away the things she won't remember and that she can't even let herself think about because
  53. My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.
  54. mowgli and i shared the best conversations. ♂♀
  55. i'm asked.. if 1 bite left sa cookie wud you share it with me? i said: cookie monster. i wouldn't share.. i will let you have it.. ü
  56. We were at Nazel's today. Her Pa looks peaceful. I wonder how I'll react to losing my folks when time comes. :(
  57. I'm 28 and I'll recover. #paininthetush
  58. Quit touching my tummy, I'm incapable of mothering a child.#yawnlang
  59. I am my lover's and my lover is mine. Song of songs 6:3
  60. Most people would have found it grotesque, but when you're in love nothing is so abstract or horrible that it can't be thought of as cute.
  61. "I'm the most important person in the lives of almost everyone I know and a good number of the people I've never even met."
  62. "Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings" David Sedaris
  63. She treads softly. #prettygirls
  64. Don't wait for Friday. ☺
  65. Realized I've no Friday/Saturday night tops for clubbing. Oh, would that mean I'm old? Or simply too bowring. ☺
  66. insik nasad ko mag compose ug sentence in english. haha.
  67. loathes packing considering no checked in bags. les hasul.
  68. spectacular http://twitpic.com/1pm7qf
  69. Race may be oversimplified in the context of the 3rd world but its by no means devoid of truth. #SSJ
  70. http://unfetteredeyes.wordpress.com/ ♡ Sarah #SSJ
  71. Will never understand Manila's geography. Do not ask me about it.
  72. Quintin. #milk
  73. tactlessness is next to oiliness, and oiliness is next to poverty you know.
  74. should really be packing now. but, i'm on twitter and facebook. argh.
  75. pabili naman ng attention. kumusta naman jan.
  76. patukaron ang another one bites the dust. and sayawan. kayasa aning life oi. #notmydayeveryday
  77. So not sure of the jaw xray results. And yeah, I wanna have a Bacardi mojito with tons of mint leaves this weekend. Pakset if I'm sick.
  78. I honestly don't wanna go to Manila now that I've to think about packing and alcohol and non-sleep. I haven't visited my doctor.
  79. has the worst tummy ache today. worst jaw pain. worst heart. worst eyesight. worst mood today. #beset #milk
  80. RT @freethehikers: Coming Home? | A SAFE WORLD FOR WOMEN CAMPAIGN @safeworld4women #SSJ #Iranhttp://fb.me/yr2iG4e4
  81. Just thought of Michael Angelo when I saw left over syrupy caramel at the bottom of my styro cup. #paininthetush #nostalgiapariah
  82. Food stall at work sells apple cider and the cutest pink cupcakes. Never take food for granted. #feed
  83. I got my new pair of specs. ;p Oh, the gift of sight.
  84. sometimes, i wonder why they placed nincompoops for our payroll accounting. hasul mag dispute.
  85. Is hurt. (Char.) Literally, my panga hurts. I slept the whole morning thru and was late for the doc's appointment. I'll procrastinate.
  86. Sobrang eye-opener ang Facebook. Haha. The ppl you meet in your life. Tsk tsk. Well yeah, choose friends poorly, they make 4 great stories.
  87. on the shopping list were: hammer, play doh, umbrellas, concrete nails, batteries, door locks. i'm so grown-up. ☺
  88. keep calm and sleep.
  89. @eViLbUnNy08 nyox, next year pa langging. gina paminsaran ko pa kung kaya ko kadto ako lang isa. hehehe.
  90. When in doubt, wear red. #BillBlass
  91. RT @Eyjafjallajokul: ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
  92. dukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
  93. So many life decisions to make all at once. Change is sometimes better than consistency. ♥
  94. i wanna california na. i wanna.
  95. hope the xray result shows improvement later. it's skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrri.
  96. "Once I thought I found love, but then I realized I was just out of cigarettes."
  97. Duka.
  98. di gyud muputi ang uwak.
  99. beliefs: tumblrd: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/610199214/i-can-believe-things-that-are-true-and-things-that
  100. I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive
  101. "Life is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal." — Neil Gaiman
  102. I hate the courses I'd have to teach tomorrow. Pero sige lang ng sige. ☺
  103. Or rather, people would really need a material thing to hold on to in order to feel secure.
  104. Grew up Protestant but, I always had a thing for rosaries. I've been keeping this wood rosary in my purse. I feel safe with it.
  105. suck etupandbe kind. #yawnlang
  106. People would believe in whatever bullshit they wanna believe in. I'm in no obligation to make them believer otherwise.
  107. Sge lang 2nd week na. ☻ WadaIknow? It'll be Friday.
  108. I should be giving a 100% in this small class. I wonder where the 99% would go every night. I feel tayerd.
  109. there are as many kinds of love as there are hearts.. #tumblrlogs
  110. @eViLbUnNy08 uuuuuuuuuuuu. eyelovetweeter. it's silent here. and i'm talkative tweetertive. ♥
  111. I thought of you and where you'd gone And the world spins madly on.
  112. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4sa2HoXpsE the weepies
  113. Quintin. I live for Saturday nights at the crack house. I can be the crack whore but I wind up as the boring shitty Taculing saint. <3
  114. @Martinabugarin I am vintage like dut Marts. ♥
  115. We wind up in a text argument. What a way to begin my Monday. ☺
  116. I sometimes wish we were not neighbors.Ran in2 Quintin on my way 2work. He called me but I put the earbuds on and couldn't see him clearly.
  117. Your Hand in Mine- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlYQQrHmh8 song of the moment. Chege. Gunyt.
  118. You are all sorts of wonderful. #tumblrlogs
  119. I am a metaphor. #tumblrlogs
  120. self loving. http://twitpic.com/1ojzs9
  121. I want to hold your hand. #Beatles
  122. @Miss_Hellfire hahaha. Wala pko kaget over sa white lady dare kad street fighter moves namun sg Sat. nyt, sundan nya pa. Delete friend eh.
  123. @Miss_Hellfire init ko kay Clottey ah. Txt sa pd kami mabowling, dasun nauna na gle sa. Delete ko sa FB ah. Wala reply sa mga txts nya.
  124. @Miss_Hellfire you here? Am in Tumblr. Hahahaahaha.
  125. Indescribable. <3
  126. Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.
  127. Music will never be like it was in the 90's. (Quoting a Crows' fan.)
  128. screen cap from counting crow's american girl. i'm gonna bother with hair and muk-ap najud. http://twitpic.com/1oixet
  129. Guapaha sa girl sa American Girl vid. Leche, I want her hair and muk-ap. And I will bother with hair and muk-ap later because of her.
  130. Currently wants all Counting Crows albums. Wants copies of all Audrey Hepburn movies. And wants to watch The Sound of Music.
  131. @chinook01 hahaha, i wanna make out with strawberry yogurt. beset ang init. maka sisa.
  132. typos. i loathe you typos. you're the incorrect 're and apostrophe.
  133. She waits another week to fall apart. #countingcrowislove
  134. you're so new york, i'm so taculing.
  135. beset na damgu, my teeth we're all falling, and i was bleeding. ewwwwwwww.
  136. Chulalongkorn-land, hope all's going to be well
  137. Bangkok:http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/16/thailand.anti-government.protests/index.html what's hapnin to the world Mamma?
  138. 16 year old sailor:http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/05/15/australia.global.sail/index.html
  139. dear quintin, what do you want from me?
  140. bitaw oi, kuyawan ko magpangita neuro. i hate illnesses. paksit.
  141. While ppl are planning their weddings, I'm working on my wake. And insurance. Lerky.
  142. “God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you . . . may have an abundance . . .” ( 2 Corinthians 9:8 )
  143. And He will reach to the last grain of sand and the remotest star to bless us if we will only obey Him.
  144. Then learn to lavish the grace of God on others, generously giving of yourself. (kalagut ka Lord, promise. Lisud ka imo gina-ask.)
  145. bloggered: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2010/05/kenji-pimping-his-ride.html
  146. tumblred: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/603592619/dealing-with-it
  147. pink overload ♥ http://twitpic.com/1obi2q
  148. bloggered: http://raenafrou.blogspot.com/2010/05/pink-overkill.html
  149. I'm not gaga and I don't want your bad romance. (Yoko Ono naman na lerky tweets.)
  150. ilang beses po bah dapat mag ipconfig release renew? diba? chaka ang globe. i'm not paying this month's bill. grr.
  151. loathe it when ppl dismiss my dramas as results of drunken stupor. hello, i don't do alcohol the whole time.
  152. kairita na ang globe ha. last month nalng ni and am getting pldt.
  153. Eat Beet. As suggested by Bitter Ocampo. ☺ Happy Sunday Dadiangas, Davao, Cebu, Ortigas, and South Korea. ☺
  154. Guys can be adulterous. I hate seeing the little sister cry. Puts me in my place. Grrr. Oh to be a girl.
  155. Eat Beet.
  156. Manila, one more work week. And I'm there. ☺
  157. Screw being nice. Keverity is my key word for the month.
  158. While the rest of my family is twilight cast-white, I looked liked a bun that has been burnt in the oven.
  159. some1 wrote that death is a daily fact however everytym some1 you love dies, you are always surprised. Damn if I do, damn if I don't sooner.
  160. 2 things: I need money, not a job. ☺This has not been my fucking week.
  161. keep calm and stay effing hungry..
  162. Learned dt if u get contacts the grade is higher compared to getting a pair of glasses. Am glad mine didn't go any higher this year.
  163. Got me a new pair of specs. Black framed Banana Republic. It'll take a few days before take out. I'm patient.
  164. I want an LG Cookie. I wanttttttttttttt.
  165. Chakaaaaaaaaaaa, died because of her black jaw bone. Ewwwwwwwwwww.
  166. Dich would bug me about going to a neuro, then asks me abt insurance or how I plan to get my motif on my wake or if ever m gonna b cremated
  167. I got me a pink Polaroid. Impromptu present to a dying self. Lol.
  168. Chicken Deli lunch was so-so. I've loved Chicken Deli the whole time yknow.
  169. I am not going anywhere with you. Like forever. (Said with a valleygirl accent!)
  170. And amongst the things to forget, forgot to take my medicine. Uggg fcuk things with schedules.
  171. SM, we got it all for you. And I forgot to get another wall clock. The 2nd wallclock fell off the hinge. Better get a good hinge next time.
  172. I've zero patience for a person who makes me cry. And says sorry in behalf of another person when it's his fault actually.
  173. Soooooooooo not worth it. And I don't need it.
  174. Street fighter. (akoang drama.) We're on d street making a scene. In d middle of this Saturday night. I wish I lived on a different street.
  175. Went home throwing crying fits because of Quintin. It's the 1st tym he had his arms around me, but I did not feel all right.
  176. You wanted me there, but you weren't even paying attention.
  177. if i died, at least i died smoking pot. #fcukyeahweeds
  178. keep calm and carry on.
  179. ma, both my sisters, kenji and kairi, all in cebu are rare and beautiful times.
  180. life goes on, ugh! fcuk.
  181. it doesn't take rocket science to give a loud and resounding no. or say i'll reconsider and then say no.
  182. so true!!!http://poeticheartache.tumblr.com/post/598454260/fuckyeahbrokenhearts-cigarettesandsuicide
  183. Abba blasting on this hot summer day. Ohhhhh, Mamma Mia, here we go again!
  184. Ate raw beet and purple cabbage. I feel sick. Eeeeeeeeck.
  185. @alveel_kaith Feel nako di nako ka anha. Lagut akoang ulo, nalibog akong kuyog cuz preho mi usab usab decide if anha or not. Grr.
  186. I hate it when I ask something and then I get to be asked- what do you really want cuz that's what we're going to do? Duh.
  187. chaka mayatap tungod sa bone problem. chaka gyud. m so paranoid. pain is actually good, it tells you something is wrong. pero chaka gyapon.
  188. I'm in a terrible terrible utter pain the past few days. Meds aren't helping. The pain killers would give temporary relief. I'm fxcked!
  189. Seeing a neuro next week. I'm taking paranoia to the next level. MRI-kinda level.
  190. I wouldn't want TP to buy out CVG.
  191. @Martinabugarin uu, transfer na. tawhay training.
  192. ♔ me!
  193. Hopefully I can reclaim my Sundays. I can't do volleyball or practice swimming. I'm sick sick sick lately. :(
  194. RT @EatPrayLove: Hello, God. Nice to finally meet you. I've heard wonderful things… #EatPrayLove
  195. RT @EatPrayLove: "To have broken heart means you have tried for something." - Liz Gilbert (Ketut) #eatpraylove
  196. RT @EatPrayLove: "Magari: another untranslatable Italian slang, meaning something between 'hopefully' and 'in your dreams, sucker.'" -L ...
  197. @eViLbUnNy08 i heart you aya. ☺
  198. gaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu take that. ka jerk.
  199. Raen: Come with me? Mowgli: I don't do fiestas.
  200. who are you to think it that way? nganu ikaw lang diay na heretar? ako sad oi. kainta-an nang imo issues sa life.
  201. binalbagan, fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. ☺
  202. antihistamine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  203. ni-a nasad pataka kaon, asa ka kita banana cake na may walnut? paksit lipong lipong nasad ko ani.
  204. dong oi, no love lost. ayg pagdaku ulo. i am as fxcked up as you are.
  205. it's possible that my offspring would either be ki-at like dut or would be like ma. ☺
  206. walking to the sakayan,i told myself i love mom becuz a part of me is so much like her, except that she's not ki-at like i am.
  207. I love you Ma. I know you're weeping over my jaw bones. Ha-ha. ☺You're the best and worst mommy any little girl can have.
  208. sana in manila i can go top shop/nafnaf/zara shopping. wistful thinking.
  209. i want studded and zipped leggings. why oi.
  210. @chinook01 ana ko na tao lately chin. each time my class is over, naga buang buang ko. i hate it when people leave.
  211. i love you gbye ang amards tonight. komash nin mga thug-lookin' boys oi.
  212. haven't been to 21 restauranti in ages. lameh ra ila mga isda dishes. i had parmesan lapu2x today, tab's on the cimafrancas. ☺
  213. @alveel_kaith hay,papresyo mga gin invite ko. check ko lg liwat if may maupod skun. kundi pamunong ko bacolod.
  214. fcukyeah friday!!!!
  215. Thanks for lunch kiddos! @alveel_kaith and @rakstarppip! ☺
  216. Pintal. #wordsnumberedunemcumberedwords
  217. i drink rainbow.
  218. tumblred: rafa is heart!http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/595586965
  219. http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/595591265 - tumblred: my dear beautiful brad renfro
  220. "Even bad times have good things in them to make you feel alive."
  221. i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sick diay.
  222. shobe asked me to see another doc,my jaw might hv been damaged &only showed damage now bec of gelo's beatings,funny dt 8 somhow made sense!
  223. @eViLbUnNy08 indi, bacteria or bone density loss guro. wala pa sha nagconclude- mapa MRI ko kay paranoid ko. hehehe.
  224. I'm starved.
  225. fuckyeah valentin.
  226. I want my 15k from Pag-ibig funds. And spend it on nonsense. ☺
  227. Mahal ang nyetang antibiotics. Tae mashado.
  228. Yeah, chaka reason to die- jaw bone. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
  229. @eViLbUnNy08 hahahahahaha. kyasa nila oi.
  230. doctor found something on my jaw bone, told me to quit marlboro red, am gonna hookup with the antibiotics, oh boy, am i fcuked!
  231. Spent half the afternoon in two dental clinics. The other clinic's for severe case. I'm sooooooooooooooooo scerd. Honestly.
  232. kyasa kainit.
  233. quintin texted another sorry text today. animels man ang sorry text. maka kumot dughan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: